Schedule

Jan 15, 2015 3:55 am
We will be running this game one Skype and I will be posting recaps here on Gamer's Plane sometime after each session.

Our first scheduled game sessions is:

Tuesday 1/27/15 at 7pm est.

Please post if you cannot make it so we can discuss another possible time.
Jan 19, 2015 9:12 pm
Sounds like Tuesday will not work. Can you all please post with Availability here.
Jan 24, 2015 6:27 pm
Jon works today, sunday, tues and off until next sunday
Jan 24, 2015 6:57 pm
Earliest I can do the coordinates is Thursday
Jan 29, 2015 11:18 pm
I would like to apologize to everyone for falling through tonight. I didn't realize that the kid's gymnastics started already this week. We are tentatively playing this Saturday at 7pm est time. Here is hoping but no promises.
Feb 4, 2015 4:40 pm
Looks like Tuesdays are the only day that work for me. Waiting on one player to confirm if he will be able to do that or not. Let me know as soon as you know. Looking forward to getting started.
Feb 4, 2015 8:08 pm
I can't do during the week. Friday, Saturday, Sunday are my open days.
Feb 5, 2015 2:40 pm
Keep me posted on the schedule stuff. If the crew can't do weekends, I will unfortunately have to bow out. I appreciate the opportunity to play with y'all.
Feb 5, 2015 2:45 pm
Will let you know as soon as we have it sorted. Would have loved to have you but I understand if you cannot make it work. Would love to have you in a future PbP game though, so look out for my games here on Gamer's Plane.
Feb 5, 2015 2:47 pm
Absolutely. I'll be around.
Feb 9, 2015 1:42 pm
Any update on scheduling? Can we do Tuesdays or no?
Feb 9, 2015 6:06 pm
I can't do Tuesdays with my current schedule.
Feb 9, 2015 6:08 pm
I know, just need to see what is going on from the other guys. Once I get word from them we can see what can happen. At this rate its looking like this game will not happen at all.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.