Interest check: Deadlands (Adventure Edition)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 27, 2020 9:00 pm
Anyone interested in checking out the new edition of Deadlands?

The year’s 1884. Folks from all over the world journey to the American frontier in search of opportunity, freedom, and wide-open spaces. But danger awaits. Some say there are more than just wild creatures on those lonely trails. Some say there are monsters, creatures born of the darkest fears given life by some insidious and overwhelming evil. Out here night seems a little darker, the distance between towns a little farther, and something changes the very landscape itself.

Such tough times also create great heroes, rising across the West to fight Evil’s cold grip with a trusty six-gun, sacred tomahawk, holy miracle, or arcane hex.

Think you’ve got what it takes to join them, amigo?

https://i.imgur.com/bGwMMVc.jpg

I plan to run a short adventure or two so the group can get a feel for the system, setting, and also my GM style, before running a longer campaign. Plenty of pregens will be available for anyone who doesn't want to have to create a character from scratch.
Because of my work schedule I can only move the story forward twice a week (mid week and weekend). I would be available daily for chat and questions though.
Last edited September 27, 2020 9:12 pm
Sep 27, 2020 10:21 pm
Shaquille_Oatmeal_ says:
Count me in
Invite sent!
Sep 27, 2020 11:05 pm
As long as you've got pre-gens I'd like to give it a try. Rarely get a chance to play in the old west these days.
Sep 28, 2020 1:17 am
I'd like to give it a shot :)
Sep 28, 2020 5:34 am
I'm definitely interested and would love to play. Have the Kickstarter and was running some DL one shots in SWADE before the pandemic hit.
Sep 28, 2020 9:19 am
I would be very interested if there is space
Sep 29, 2020 12:12 pm
Still have room for one more?
Sep 29, 2020 5:05 pm
The game full at this point but I will PM people here if any slots open up. Thank you all for your interest!
Sep 29, 2020 6:08 pm
I want it to be known that I am super duper interested and always wanted to check out Deadlands. However, I cannot learn a new system right now so I can't join up this time. But for future projects or others who may want to run something down the road, like maybe in 6-7 months there is interest.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.