Call of Cthulhu 7e: Dark Ages

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 29, 2020 9:44 pm
I am just putting this out there, but I am gauging interest in using the newest edition of Dark Ages for Call of Cthulhu 7th edition.
The idea that I am toying with is using the main city of Totburh as a base of operations for the PCs basically. It will be the character creation detailed in the Dark Ages book naturally, and I would like to inevitably use some of the scenarios from the book as well.

So, if anyone is interested let me know and I will start up a game. This being my first time, and also a long time since my last PBP I definitely ask for some patience. I am looking for 4-5 players ideally in this as well. So, yeah just let me know and I will get things started!
Sep 29, 2020 10:08 pm
I'd like to try the setting please. Long time CoC player, but never ventured in the Dark Ages.
Sep 29, 2020 10:19 pm
I may be interested, but only just re-emerged from struggling with busy life, so I am willing to be an 'if there's a spare space' person
Sep 29, 2020 11:10 pm
Dr_B says:

I'd like to try the setting please. Long time CoC player, but never ventured in the Dark Ages.
Yeah it's definitely very different, there is much less....go to a library and find information than.... actually coming across things. Also, you don't lose as much sanity when you come across violent things, as this is kind of a violent age.
LightOfMidnight says:

I may be interested, but only just re-emerged from struggling with busy life, so I am willing to be an 'if there's a spare space' person
I totally understand having business in ones life. I can get pretty busy myself! But yeah I will keep you in mind if I feel we need someone else!
Sep 30, 2020 12:09 am
Would you prefer newer players or more experienced out of curiosity?
Sep 30, 2020 12:39 am
Nikcollini says:
Would you prefer newer players or more experienced out of curiosity?
I am good with either, I don't mind inexperienced players at all.
Sep 30, 2020 12:50 am
Well I dont have the book but I'd like to play if its alright. I can probably find either a premade PC or the book online somewhere.
Sep 30, 2020 1:43 am
Sounds good, I will most likely make the game up tomorrow. Get everything ready on here that sort of thing.
Sep 30, 2020 8:39 am
Oooh that sounds awesome. I’d bebinterested
Oct 1, 2020 9:34 pm
Still have slots open in this if anyone is interested? Still working on character creation right now.
Oct 2, 2020 3:02 am
I've never tried Call of Cthulhu before but would love to learn if you'll have me.
Oct 2, 2020 9:49 am
Sorry didn’t realise I had an invite. I just joined
Oct 2, 2020 1:59 pm
If you need another player then I'm up for taking part.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.