Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Tool to export to a text document for reading?

Sep 30, 2020 2:14 pm
I find myself needing to look back to older posts to reference something, whether it's "What the heck did I say about that one guy", or "What was the name of that lady with the hair?"

Eventually I'll find what page of the story thread the information I need is on, but I find it pretty inconvenient. I've started copy/pasting the entire story thread into a Google Docs document so I can scroll up easier and use ctrl+f easier. It never looks pretty, but it's serviceable. Is there any way to do this quicker/easier? It ends up taking a few minutes per page of story thread, which adds up to hours in a serious game.
Sep 30, 2020 2:16 pm
Do you have the firefox/chrome extension installed?
Sep 30, 2020 2:16 pm
I was going to ask that :)
Sep 30, 2020 2:23 pm
Adam's amazing extension (I have Chrome) does all that and more!
Sep 30, 2020 2:56 pm
Version 2 of GP should have something like that, but yeah, in the meantime there's Adam's extension...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.