Hello

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 5, 2016 12:51 am
Hello, my name is Jon, I've been playing tabletop RPGS for about seven years. I started out running Mutants and Masterminds and Star Wars Saga over on the Penny Arcade forum, over the years I had a lot of fun with pbp campaigns. I got out of the habit because I got really busy, but I am always interested in meeting other people who are also into games.
Apr 5, 2016 12:54 am
Welcome! This place is perfect for those lacking in time (though try not to do what I just did and forget to post when it's on you for... 3 days?). :)

Good luck finding your first game on GP!
Last edited April 5, 2016 12:54 am
Apr 5, 2016 1:02 am
Welcome, Jon! You came to the right place! :-)
Apr 5, 2016 1:10 am
Welcome, bud. This is the perfect place for activities, enjoy :)
Apr 5, 2016 1:16 am
Welcome Sakutian! Glad you're giving us a shot! I'd love to see some supers games show up on GP; they're a staple I keep coming back to. I got to try one just recently at Dreamation, though I can't remember what it's called (it was a WW2 era setting, somewhat complex setting, where I remember you only used d10s, and multiple of the same number to succeed).
Apr 5, 2016 1:23 am
Keleth says:
Welcome Sakutian! Glad you're giving us a shot! I'd love to see some supers games show up on GP; they're a staple I keep coming back to. I got to try one just recently at Dreamation, though I can't remember what it's called (it was a WW2 era setting, somewhat complex setting, where I remember you only used d10s, and multiple of the same number to succeed).
That sounds really fun, but I have no idea what it is. WWII games are always a blast.
Apr 5, 2016 2:16 am
Hello and welcome.
Apr 5, 2016 3:02 am
Welcome!
Apr 5, 2016 3:29 am
Welcome Sakutian, even though maybe you are indirectly an enemy! (For awhile, I was a member of Scott Kurtz's World of Warcraft guild 'Panda Attack', and PvPOnline and Penny Arcade had a rivalry that extended onto that WoW server).

Okay, that was a stretch, haha.
Apr 5, 2016 3:33 am
Qralloq says:
Welcome Sakutian, even though maybe you are indirectly an enemy! (For awhile, I was a member of Scott Kurtz's World of Warcraft guild 'Panda Attack', and PvPOnline and Penny Arcade had a rivalry that extended onto that WoW server).

Okay, that was a stretch, haha.
I enjoy pvp too, especially the D&D themed they've been doing over the last few years. No worries I barely ever played WoW. I was far ore interested in City of Heroes.
Apr 5, 2016 7:42 am
Hello and welcome.
Apr 10, 2016 6:31 pm
Welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.