Two Savage Worlds Concepts

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 5, 2020 11:31 pm
Hello everyone,
So I have two Savage Worlds ideas that I have fleshed out over the past months of crazy-time. Let me know if either one of these appeals to any of you and I would be happy to set it up to run.

Bureau of Shadows
In this setting, you play as a human character in our modern society. However, there is more to you than that. Your character has a singular power. This is achieved by granting each starting character the Arcane Background: Gifted while working together to select your one power (think X-Men or Umbrella Academy). Furthermore, you are eventually a part of a unique and secretive organization that solves extremely strange, horrific, paranormal, conspiratorial, and odd situations around the U.S. and world (think M.I.B., S.H.I.E.L.D., Supernatural, and X-Files).

Phalanx: World of the Demons
This setting takes heavy inspiration from the Aliens vs Predator universe. Imagine, if you will, the world around the turn of the 20th century (1875 - 1900). This is when the 'Hunters' (Predators) showed up and lost control of a hunting spree gone bad in Central America. Well, after wars, and efforts, much of the world is no longer as we know it. 'The Hunters' have been gone for some time now and an apocalypse of the sort has taken place. Humans coexist in small communities, fortified underground caverns, castles, or wherever they can find safety. Hiding from the 'demons' (aliens, xenomorphs that the predators failed to contain), is the priority. Much of the world is left to localized rulers, clans, make-shift governments, and communities. Our heroes, You, would play a human during this time.

**Note - Both of these explanations are extremely brief, but let me know if either of these strikes any of you as something you would enjoy playing. Thanks so much for taking the time to read through.

**ALSO - and most important, if you are new to Savage Worlds! No worries. I'm completely willing to work with anyone.
Last edited October 7, 2020 3:46 am
Oct 6, 2020 2:31 am
I really like the Bureau of Shadows concept!
Oct 6, 2020 2:54 am
KaeJae says:
I really like the Bureau of Shadows concept!
Cool! There is a lot we could go off of with my initial premise with this one. It has been my daydream setting for a while now.
Oct 6, 2020 2:56 am
Yeah I’m down with Bureau of Shadows
Oct 6, 2020 3:12 am
Shaquille_Oatmeal_ says:
Yeah I’m down with Bureau of Shadows
Ok cool. Give me a day or so to get things set up and we can get to it.
Oct 6, 2020 3:21 am
Is this SWADE or Savage Worlds Deluxe?
Oct 6, 2020 3:24 am
Shaquille_Oatmeal_ says:
Is this SWADE or Savage Worlds Deluxe?
Ill be using SWADE.
Oct 6, 2020 3:25 am
I'd be interested!
Oct 6, 2020 3:26 am
I’m brand new to SW, but I love the Bureau of Shadows idea. I’ll put my hat in the ring if you’ll have me.
Oct 6, 2020 11:14 am
Nice. Thanks for the interest. I should have it set-up within a day or so and we can jump into character gen.
Oct 6, 2020 11:33 am
If it's not to late I'd like to join. I like the idea of the Bureau of Shadows.

I'd be a new player though.
Oct 6, 2020 11:34 am
Squadfather44 says:
If it's not to late I'd like to join. I like the idea of the Bureau of Shadows.

I'd be a new player though.
Sure! Not a problem at all. SWADE is pretty darn smooth.
Oct 6, 2020 2:04 pm
I am also interested if it is not too late.
Oct 6, 2020 9:28 pm
I'm about to create the group!
Oct 7, 2020 1:41 am
Both sound pretty interesting, but leaning more towards Bureau of Shadows. If you have room for another player, I'd like to join.
Oct 7, 2020 3:45 am
ctme2000 says:
Both sound pretty interesting, but leaning more towards Bureau of Shadows. If you have room for another player, I'd like to join.
Hello there. Let me tally up who all is in or out and I will let you know ASAP. Thank you for the interest
Oct 7, 2020 3:55 am
Appreciate it, thanks!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.