REIGN OF THE KAIJU (SWADE) - 1 or 2 more players

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 9, 2020 4:04 pm
https://i.postimg.cc/ZYVwfbL7/BEAC6-D8-B-4674-4455-8-FC9-3-F65-B58-C4-B18.jpg

This is a game that started roughly a month and a half ago. Looking to recruit 1 or 2 more players to introduce into the plot.

OH SHIT! Giant alien monsters have invaded the Earth! The world’s militaries are no match for them, and the giant robots of the UN Mecha Assault Force can’t defeat the extraterrestrials alone. But little do the invaders know that Earth already has its own gargantuan protectors! Some dwell deep in the sea. Others slumber inside volcanoes. And some live on forgotten jungle islands being worshipped as gods. With the fate of the world at stake, Earth’s kaiju champions heed the threat and gather to defend their territory (and their pet humans) from the alien menace. Atomic-powered reptiles, giant apes, oversized insects, and other titanic monstrosities ready themselves to battle other kaiju from space!!!

In the grand tradition of Godzilla, King Kong, Rampage, Pacific Rim, and similar tokusatsu franchises, players will take on the role of giant monsters called "kaiju" or "daikaiju". There was a time when you leveled cities, stomped on armies, swatted planes out of the sky, and sent people running and screaming by the millions. You were a true scourge of humanity, but now you’re the world’s greatest hope! Are you an ancient evolutionary superspecies leftover from prehistory? Were you created during a freak nuclear accident? Did scientists artificially engineer you in a laboratory? Who knows?! Does it really matter?!! You’re a giant fucking monster!

All you need is access to the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition. The game has a thread with character creation rules and additional options. This is intended to be a short game; I don’t see it lasting more than a few months. Any takers?
Last edited October 9, 2020 10:12 pm
Oct 9, 2020 4:20 pm
As a current player, I am having a lot of fun with the campaign, it is moving fairly quickly compared to other games I am in and The Big Diesel Quaker Oats is doing a great job as a GM.
Oct 9, 2020 6:21 pm
I love the concept on this one! I'm a big fan of Kaiju as a concept, and would love to know more about your game and any availability you've got left.
Oct 9, 2020 7:17 pm
I'll be honest this is one of the coolest games I've seen on here. Alas I am trying to avoid learning new systems at the moment. Kudos to you DM for the interesting game.
Oct 9, 2020 7:31 pm
valdattaMadun says:
As a current player, I am having a lot of fun with the campaign, it is moving fairly quickly compared to other games I am in and The Big Diesel Quaker Oats is doing a great job as a GM.
Aw shucks. Thank you, valdattaMadun. I appreciate that.
AutoEquestrianism says:
I love the concept on this one! I'm a big fan of Kaiju as a concept, and would love to know more about your game and any availability you've got left.
Welcome to the game. I will send you an invite today.

I also received a message earlier today from someone about joining, so that makes two.
Last edited October 9, 2020 7:33 pm
Oct 9, 2020 10:09 pm
Okay, invites have been sent out. Thanks to all for their interest.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.