In Which I Say Hello.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 15, 2015 10:37 pm
Hello, all you wonderful gamers, you! I'm new to the site, having just joined due to severe peer pressure (EldritchFire!). This looks very clean and minimal, so I'm excited to explore the site and see what's going on.

I like games. A lot of different kinds of games. I like Burning Wheel, D&D 3.5, Smallville, Fate Core, Mutants and Masterminds, Hunter: the Vigil, Changeling: the Lost and Savage Worlds, to name a few. I have an interest in trying Shadowrun 20th, CthulhuTech and Call of Cthulhu. I'm sure there are lots more games that I like or would like to try. Those are just the ones that come to mind, right now.

Anyway, looking forward to my time here.

Devon
Jan 16, 2015 5:08 am
Welcome Shark_Bone, and I'm glad you could join us! I don't even know some of those games you mentioned!

Well, I do have Shadowrun 4th edition up right now, and 5th is on my list of systems to add (I don't remember if 20th is 4th or 5th ed...), and I have the d20 Call of Cthulhu. I don't know Cthulhutech, but I can add it to my list of systems to add for sure!

I'm glad to hear you have a good initial impression of the site, and I hope we can keep you interested!
Jan 16, 2015 5:43 am
I think Shadowrun 20th is like 4.5.

Anyway, my intention was not to create more work for you, just to put out my interests in case someone was trolling for new players.

I hope to try running a game here sometime soon.
Jan 16, 2015 3:00 pm
I'm pretty sure people just visiting the site makes more work for me, but I certainly don't mind! What good would a pen and paper gaming site that prides itself on character sheets per system be without more than a dozen systems? If you think of a system you particularly want, go to the new systems thread so people can put in a vote. Until I get the new systems voting system up. So much code...
Jan 17, 2015 2:34 am
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

My work here is done!
Jan 17, 2015 6:38 am
welcome to the site Shark_Bone!
I'm just this guy who sometimes does things around the site, like posts or plays a game.
Keleth certainly doesn't mind having more work to do (i think secretly it might be what he's after!!) :3

You do not have permission to post in this thread.