Interest Check: Kult - Divinity Lost

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 17, 2020 3:45 pm
Obligatory Disclaimer: Kult is definitely rated R (at least I will keep it that way) and not suitable for everyone, but being it is the middle of the month of horror and all things spooky/scary I wanted to see if anyone would want to start this up.

With that out of the way, welcome.... if you weren't turned off by the disclaimer then perhaps you have interest in this system. It is a powered by the apocalypse version of the old Kult game. I have fallen in love with this system and the world, having never played the other editions of Kult.

I want to run a scenario and see if anyone would continue to want to walk down the path of horror after that. Pre-generated characters are here to help people who have never played get in to the system. I will help with dice rolls, but it's pretty easy to figure out if you have ever played a PBtA game.
Oct 17, 2020 4:10 pm
Totally down for this. I love Kult
Oct 17, 2020 6:28 pm
I'd be interested in this.
Oct 17, 2020 7:23 pm
Never played Kult but would be willing to try. Always loved CoC. Can't imagine this would be too different.
Oct 17, 2020 9:35 pm
Awesome, invites sent to you folk. I will get a blurb detailing the respective pregenerated characters here in a little while.
Oct 18, 2020 12:28 am
I'd be very interested in Kult, but I admit I'm hoping to play their rules system rather than a PbtA one. They have a nice reboot in their 4th ed, by Modiphius.
Oct 18, 2020 12:30 am
BedzoneII says:
I'd be very interested in Kult, but I admit I'm hoping to play their rules system rather than a PbtA one. They have a nice reboot in their 4th ed, by Modiphius.
That’s the one I am talking about actually. They used the PBtA as a basis for their rule system.
Oct 18, 2020 8:20 pm
Still have a slot left if anyone else is interested.
Oct 19, 2020 12:17 am
Thanks for the clarification! I'd love to join in if your last spot isn't taken.
Oct 19, 2020 1:21 am
BedzoneII says:
Thanks for the clarification! I'd love to join in if your last spot isn't taken.
Of course! Invite sent!
Oct 19, 2020 12:28 pm
Any chance you've got room for one more. I've never had a chance to play Kult and would love to
Last edited October 19, 2020 12:28 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.