Character Creation

Oct 19, 2020 3:00 pm
As described in the game details, we'll do basic mortal characters. The only thing I ask is that the characters are all employees of the same organization. In the past, I've run this as a global biotech/pharmaceutical company but if you think a different type of company could be more interesting I'm open to modifications.

Also you will all have some kind of personal connection to the CEO who has gone missing
Oct 19, 2020 3:37 pm
Quick thought that comes to mind is the young adult child/relative of the CEO that is an intern/odd jobber purely because of the family relationship and they needed some form of job yo 'be responsible though depends if the CEO is the kind of person to hire family regardless of ability.

If another concept will wait to see what kind of company it is, I am not completely fussed.
Oct 19, 2020 4:18 pm
That totally works. The CEO is an elderly African American woman and it is a family company that has grown to a global company.

Depending on the age of the character, you could definitely be a direct descendant or even adopted or something like that.
Oct 19, 2020 6:30 pm
I was thinking of making a University Student majoring in Biology or Chemistry, is this concepts fits. Maybe she’s working on her a Masters Program and studying under the tutelage of one of the lab scientists.
Oct 19, 2020 7:17 pm
I'm thinking about going with some rank and file worker at the company. The "hey, it's a job and it pays the bills," type of office drone.
Oct 19, 2020 7:58 pm
Sounds good. Maybe a grand or great grand child, who on teh surface has just chosen to use the wealth in the family to coast and not bother with exams, till got cut off by parents, and CEO offered the choice of work as intern and slowly up through company or good luck as an unskilled worker. Under service, ADHD or similar is not helping focus. Definitely thinking jack of all trades stil char.
Oct 20, 2020 12:48 am
I think it is important to know exactly what kind of company we are working for, how big it is, and what kind of person this CEO was (or at least what his public image is) if we are supposed to have personal connections to this person.

Global biotech/pharmaceutical works for me.
Oct 20, 2020 3:24 pm
Those are perfectly good concepts.

Let's go with the pharmaceutical company mentioned previously. You all work at the main headquarters of Baxter, Inc. Located in Auburn, AL, USA. For those unfamiliar with it, it is a college town surrounding Auburn University.

The company handles many of its corkage functions in house. Research, manufacturing, HR, IT, physical Security, custodial staff, marketing, sales, etc. I'm sure a fair number of interns from the university. There are also two military bases within an hours drive so you get a lot of non traditional former/ current military students.

The CEO is Eugenia Baxter Billingsley. Grand daughter of Atticus Baxter who turned his humble upset stomach tonic into a global pharmaceutical manufacturer. She is well in to her 80s at this point, with no signs of stopping. Vibrant, wise and kind, she often walks around the building greeting everyone by name. Her late husband, Dr. Chris Billingsley was a professor of divinity at the University.
Oct 20, 2020 4:34 pm
I'm thinking about a body guard type of character. Maybe former police or military.

Is it known how the husband died?
Oct 20, 2020 4:56 pm
I'm thinking of a character who lives for the weekend. A lab tech who stumbled into this job because it payed decently, though his heart and soul are trapped in the walls of the company. His weekends are spend out at the nearby Tuskegee NF or at Lake Martin.

As for his connection to the CEO, would it be possible to have a connection to either her children or grandchildren? Someone with whom he has recreated, whom he either met after starting the company or from whom he got the job hookup.
Oct 20, 2020 5:13 pm
Cool. Grandchild I think possibly works for my char then. Was thinking either the lazy night guard who still tries to slack off, unless stepping on Carabas toes (Though if he's also security maybe he's senior to her)

Or reception work and she has so far managed to not get frustrated and call someone stupid yet... Or has managed to charm her way out of the consequences so far.

Definitely will try the 'do you know who my grandmother is?' Whether or not the other characters and company out up with it is up to all you.
Oct 20, 2020 8:38 pm
So far I have
- Theilindra: Auburn college student, probably an intern
- Phil_Ozzy_Fer: paper pusher
~ Carabas: ex-military security
- charles.c.cowley: lab tech
-LightOfMidnight:slacker , receptionist grand child
- In_Jail_Out_Soon: ?
Oct 20, 2020 8:41 pm
Before you start worrying about putting dots on the sheet, I strongly encourage you all to decide on virtues, vices, and aspirations.

When the story starts, you are all aware that Eugenia has gone missing, but the company has been very tight lipped about it.
Oct 20, 2020 8:57 pm
LightOfMidnight says:
Cool. Grandchild I think possibly works for my char then. Was thinking either the lazy night guard who still tries to slack off, unless stepping on Carabas toes (Though if he's also security maybe he's senior to her).
I don't think slacker security guard and perfectionist body guard have that much in common.

How do you feel about having a sibling or cousin?
Oct 20, 2020 9:40 pm
That was sort of my thought, as in your char suddenly has to put up with a dead weight. But yeah, as I am still very much in flux on what sort of abilities etc she'll have, will happily go for receptionist/admin if you don't think it would work

And yeah very happy with expanding the family tree, don't want to hold monopoly on blood relation
Oct 20, 2020 10:03 pm
I don't mind if you both want to be security. I missed that part of your post above.

Up to you two.
Oct 21, 2020 4:01 am
All right, I've done some tinkering around and I've come up with this:

Gabe Everett, Outdoorsy Lab Tech.
Virtue: Fortitude (Regain Willpower when he withstands overwhelming or tempting pressure to alter his goals.)
Vice: Sloth (Regain one Willpower when he avoids taking action but accomplishes his goal nonetheless.)
Aspiration 1: Finally ask Temperance on a date.
Aspiration 2: Take that security guard out on a hike.
Aspiration 3: Find his next adventure. (This sounds too vague to me, can be changed.)

(In the event you want us to use the examples from the book, then Loyal and Arrogant would be his Vice and Virtue.)

His connection to Eugenia is through her granddaughter, as it was Temperance (who names a child that?) who connected him with Baxter, Inc. While a romantic relationship has not developed between the two, he spends significant amounts of time in her company through their shared recreations. And when you spend several extended backpacking trips with the CEOs granddaughter, the family tends to notice.
Oct 21, 2020 6:49 am
Actually I will go for receptionist/admin.

What sort of personality were you thinking for Temperence Charles? Will need to decide if she's my chars sibling or cousin.
Oct 21, 2020 1:05 pm
Temperance was Eugenia's sister. So it's a family name. I think it'd be pretty funny if she was anything but temperate. Kind of a party girl which may be the source of your challenge in making the relationship more romantic

@charles.c.cowley: those anchors look good to me. I would like to see something a bit more specific on the 3rd aspiration but I like that it's a bit more long term.
Oct 21, 2020 4:34 pm
Serenity Baxter, body guard

Virtue: Loyalty, to Eugenia, her legacy, and the family, in that order
Vice: Violent.

Aspirations:
* solve Eugenia's disappearance
* keep the family together in this time
* do not have a drink (she was an alcoholic for a while after leaving the army, before Eugenia gave her a new and better purpose)

While technically part of Baxter's security division, she was in charge of miss Baxter's personal security.
Oct 21, 2020 10:03 pm
Constance 'Con' Baxter, receptionist, party girl

Virtue: Honesty (Even brutal)
Vice: Indulgence (Gluttony but including alcohol/other forms of pleasure was my thought. Gaining a beat whenever she indulges in ta way that would cause penalty/penalise)

Aspirations:
* Don't do workGo a *period of time* without getting a warning for work
* Get access to parents money Get her parents to accept she's responsible and give her access to money again
* Suggestions welcome - Possibly complete an amount of time of work without asking for assistance due to dyslexia.

So my vice and Serenity's last aspiration could be fun.
Oct 21, 2020 10:43 pm
Try to phrase aspirations in terms of what you will do rather than not do

For the third one, I would say aim for something a little more long term and distinct from the first
Oct 21, 2020 10:46 pm
@carabas: your virtue should be more generic. Loyalty is fine bit don't tie it to Eugenia. That may be currently how it manifests for your character. But it could also be to the other PCs or other love ones o or whatever
Oct 21, 2020 11:19 pm
WarDomo says:
@carabas: your virtue should be more generic. Loyalty is fine bit don't tie it to Eugenia. That may be currently how it manifests for your character. But it could also be to the other PCs or other love ones o or whatever
Fair enough, but you can't just be generically loyal, and she may not even know most of the PCs, and I did write it as being broader than just the person of Eugenia.

I can replace it with "honorable" (meaning to me unwilling to go against what she considers morally right). There's like 4 or so important aspects of her personality competing to be the one in the Virtue top slot.
Oct 21, 2020 11:39 pm
Agreed but think about it more in terms of the kind of action that your character would consider virtuous. That she would be willing to put herself or others in harm's way to uphold
Oct 22, 2020 2:56 am
I think I've got my character more or less done. I'm kind of confused about the Specialty Skills. How should I account for those? Do I make a separate line under skills? I'll submit my character so you can look it over, but hopefully, I read through the rulebook correctly.
Oct 22, 2020 3:43 am
I think I’ll bow out of the game and let one of those on the wait list join. Creative juices are low as of late.
Oct 22, 2020 11:43 am
Bummer, but I appreciate you recognizing that now instead of later

@Phil_Ozzy_Fer: just put it in the Notes section something like Firearms (Pistols) or Academics (Civil War History) or whatever
Oct 22, 2020 1:01 pm
WarDomo says:
Bummer, but I appreciate you recognizing that now instead of later

@Phil_Ozzy_Fer: just put it in the Notes section something like Firearms (Pistols) or Academics (Civil War History) or whatever
Done! Thank you
Oct 22, 2020 3:28 pm
@LightOfMidnight: Is it possible that Temperance is your sister or cousin? You self-describe as a "party girl", and that seems to be her mentality as well. Perhaps she's the responsible one to which you are compared (unfairly, as she parties just as hardy as you)? I don't want to force anything on you, but it could be a fun connection.

@WarDomo: How does starting equipment work with Resources? I know the game doesn't rely on gear nearly as much as other systems, but I wouldn't mind being able to represent a car and gun (for animal protection) on my sheet. I've just about finished Gabe, and will be able to submit his sheet very soon.
Oct 22, 2020 3:52 pm
Sounds like Serenity and Constance are two different extremes so Temperence could be sort of the middling influence?

And yeah anyone who does any ounce of work is seen as more responsible
Oct 22, 2020 3:57 pm
Hey, everyone.

I am thinking of making a system administrator. Recently promoted to the middle level IT management department. So, up until maybe two weeks ago he was running around the office setting up and fixing computers and peripheral devices and now he is managing servers and low- and mid- tier security.

As for connection to the CEO, it is a little bit hard to make a meaningful connection between a middle-aged low-to-mid level employee and an elderly high-level employer, so I will take the easiest route and go with family ties as well. I think he could marry one of Eugenia's many grand-daughters.
Oct 22, 2020 4:07 pm
charles.c.cowley says:
@WarDomo: How does starting equipment work with Resources? I know the game doesn't rely on gear nearly as much as other systems, but I wouldn't mind being able to represent a car and gun (for animal protection) on my sheet. I've just about finished Gabe, and will be able to submit his sheet very soon.
The equipment tables in Appendix 1 list a number of dots for Availability. Generally if you have Resources at that level you can acquire one of said item. However, you could also attempt to use a Social Merit (like Ally) at that level that makes sense to acquire it as well. You might also be able to acquire it via skill. Resources is the easiest route of course.

So for instance, if you want to get a revolver. The availability is ●● so if you have 2+ dots of resources, you can just get it. However if you don't you might be able to borrow one from an Ally of 2+ dots. Or you might be able to use you Larceny 3 to steal one or get it for cheaper on the black market.
Oct 22, 2020 4:14 pm
MagnificentFly says:
As for connection to the CEO, it is a little bit hard to make a meaningful connection between a middle-aged low-to-mid level employee and an elderly high-level employer, so I will take the easiest route and go with family ties as well. I think he could marry one of Eugenia's many grand-daughters.
You could also be the surprisingly patient IT guy that she always calls for help regardless of who should actually be servicing her ticket.
Oct 22, 2020 4:16 pm
@Phil_Ozzy_Fer: you can use the World of Darkness character sheet. Its nWoD so it basically works.

Also you appear to be short some Abilities. Should be 11 for your Primary, 7 for your Secondary and 4 for your tertiary
Oct 22, 2020 5:01 pm
WarDomo says:
@Phil_Ozzy_Fer: you can use the World of Darkness character sheet. Its nWoD so it basically works.

Also you appear to be short some Abilities. Should be 11 for your Primary, 7 for your Secondary and 4 for your tertiary
Thanks for the feedback, I'll check tonight.
Oct 22, 2020 6:50 pm
What skills would cover bodyguard stuff like knowledge of security systems and scanning a crowd of people?
Oct 22, 2020 7:00 pm
So for Temperance, Serenity and Constance how are people feeling? I'm all for sisters, but can also do cousins, two siblings one cousin etc
Oct 22, 2020 7:03 pm
Well, they all do have those old-fashioned virtue names, so same parents would work.
Oct 22, 2020 7:55 pm
Carabas says:
What skills would cover bodyguard stuff like knowledge of security systems and scanning a crowd of people?
Computers maybe for security systems. Maybe empathy for the crowds. Larceny might cover some of that stuff too. I'll have to double check later
Oct 23, 2020 6:50 pm
So, here is more fleshed out character with character sheet representation, let me know if it is all good or I will need to change something.
[ +- ] Victor Zaytsev
Last edited December 5, 2020 7:43 am
Oct 23, 2020 6:53 pm
WarDomo says:
Carabas says:
Computers maybe for security systems. Maybe empathy for the crowds. Larceny might cover some of that stuff too. I'll have to double check later
I think Larceny would cover most of the security measures besides cyber security, which would be handled by IT department rather than bodyguards and security officers. So, it would include lockpicking, spotting and disabling alarm systems and things like that.
Oct 23, 2020 7:45 pm
So, this is what we have right now, correct?

Granddaughters:
(PC) Constance 'Con' Baxter - receptionist
(PC) Serenity Baxter - CEO's bodyguard
(NPC) Temperance Baxter - Gabe Everett's friend
(NPC) [Insert name] - Victor's wife

Employees:
(PC) Gabe Everett - Lab tech
(PC) Olivier Bergeron - Manager (accounting, sales, etc.)
(PC) Victor Zaytsev - Sysadmin

I think it would be better if Victor's wife was a cousin to the three sisters and I would like some help with the name, I am terrible with names.
Last edited October 25, 2020 12:46 pm
Oct 24, 2020 12:28 am
On my end, I don't have any plans for Temperance other than her being an active individual, and a fan of taking bag wine on long hikes. Outside of that, since your characters seem to be closer to her, feel free to throw your ideas in the ring!

@MagnificentFly: Prudence. Not the most modern name, but fits the theme of old-timey personality-based name. She would go by Pru.
Oct 24, 2020 1:13 pm
MagnificentFly: your sheet looks good though I'll highlight that with a rating that high, you are like one of the foremost experts in the world in Digital Security. Out of curiosity why are you in Auburn, Alabama versus Silicon Valley?
Oct 24, 2020 1:39 pm
Mercy, Verity, Amity, Partience, etc. if fitting our old timey names. But if a cousin, maybe the parents broke tradition.
Last edited October 24, 2020 1:40 pm
Oct 24, 2020 2:48 pm
WarDomo: Honestly, I was going to keep his Computer skill at 4 dots but had one more point left and didn't know where to put it, I could put it into Crafts instead, he can fix some electronics as part of his job was to make sure that everything is working. I was thinking also about Science or Academic but his area of study was IT and I don't think it is possible to have a high rating in Computers without having extensive knowledge on the subject, so it felt kind of redundant. As for why he stayed in Alabama, well, he married a woman whose entire family is in Auburn it seems, so he is kind of anchored there.

Names: I don't know how traditional the family is really. From my personal experience, my father and my uncle have the same initials as my grandfather, so do my cousins. They all have different names but they start from the same letter. Me and my brother are breaking the tradition a little bit as our initials are different from the rest, however, the two of us have names that start from the same letter. So, I think it would make sense that Victor's wife would have been named in line with the tradition but with some deviation. I will let the blood relatives and the ST decide on the name though.
Last edited October 24, 2020 2:48 pm
Oct 24, 2020 6:45 pm
I'd say throw it in academics or science. That much formal schooling, you'd have something.
Oct 25, 2020 12:23 pm
I'll go with Academics, he would have to take some Minors during his studies and know how to conduct a proper research.

Science in IT is kind of governed by Computers. High Computer skill is described as being a hacker, which means the character would have to know how to read the code, understand algorithms and logic behind them, which could be governed by Science. So, I would have to have some dots in Science as pre-requisite for Computers but I don't see how the skill could be used on its own. Too much skill overlap.
Last edited October 25, 2020 12:24 pm
Oct 25, 2020 12:51 pm
Fair point
Oct 27, 2020 11:45 am
@Carabas: Serenity is missing 1 dot of physical ability. Primary should have 11.

@LightOfMidnight: Still with us? Haven't heard from you in a bit.

Also haven't heard from In_Jail_Out_Soon since he(?) accepted the invite. I'm okay with moving forward with the four of us if we don't hear from the others in the next couple days.
Oct 27, 2020 11:57 am
That's probably just a typo. The dots on the sheet the site uses aren't very visually clear. I'll have a look later.
Last edited October 27, 2020 11:58 am
Oct 27, 2020 12:51 pm
Whoops sorry. Will try and get on stuff now, just been sorting through job searches. Just sending in char now
Last edited October 27, 2020 12:53 pm
Oct 27, 2020 12:54 pm
Done.

I also changed a specialty, because that was a remnant from a version with much higher Computer skill.
Oct 27, 2020 1:05 pm
Also for absolutely no reason how do people think the Baxter family would view LGBT?
Oct 27, 2020 1:13 pm
That's probably going to vary a lot by individual members. I can see Serenity as someone who was fairly close-minded earlier in life, but at some point has had her head screwed on straight (so to speak).

But what is the company's standpoint on that?
Oct 27, 2020 1:32 pm
Baxter is a global company and thus subject to many of the same laws as the rest of the US with regard to LGBT protections.

Culturally, Alabama is a far more conservative state than most, but as a college town, Auburn, is a bit more liberal particularly with social issues.

That being said, what would you find more compelling for the story? Do you want there to be conflict with regard to LGBT status. On a similar note, racial and immigrant issues have also been fairly prominent in previous iterations of this game. To what degree would the group be interested in exploring those kinds of themes?
Oct 27, 2020 1:39 pm
Constance being in the closet could be another reason she acts out, is seen as the black sheep of the family, but support from sisters could be one reason they still have some closeness. Could be a reason Serenity changed her views. Of it could be something that comes out in the story. As could be the one thing Con struggles to be honest about, fearing the backlash.

As for racial I don't mind. Sound like some that could definitely come up as the Baxter's have African American Heritage, though I will myself say I am white so haven't experienced it myself, (of course very aware it is a thing, even in UK, no matter what the government tries to say) but will try and handle the issue seriously and respectfully.
Oct 27, 2020 3:57 pm
Personally, I am fine exploring any themes as long as they make sense within the world we are playing in.

There is a potential conflict for Victor as he is an immigrant, he is Russian (the scariest white people), and he married an African American woman. There could also be some people who would think that he got his promotion because of his relation to the CEO's family rather than his competence.
Slightly different topic:
Should we discuss the relationship our characters would have with each other, considering most of them are family members (by blood or otherwise)?

I think Victor and Constance would probably be on good terms with each other, given her laziness and his generosity. He could "extend" the time needed to fix some technical issue that prevents her from working on occasion. He would also probably consult with her about better presents for his wife and ask her to help smooth things over when Victor and his wife would have had a fight.

I feel like he and Serenity would have a more professional relationship with barely any small talk with occasional conflict due to his "help" for Con to slack off or decisions about some security measures.

Not sure about Gabe though, I'd say they would probably be just acquaintances, although, I am open to suggestions.
Oct 27, 2020 4:12 pm
"Personally, I am fine exploring any themes as long as they make sense within the world we are playing in." I agree with this sentiment. I'm fine with these themes showing up in game naturally.

Am I playing the only non-family character? The outsider? I don't think Gabe would have had much interaction with Victor, as his work is rather hands-on. Even his IT needs (slow computer, site-blockers, etc) would likely be handled by someone working for Victor. If we've interacted, it was probably in passing or possibly when Gabe first took the job and likely had a background investigation. Drawing inspiration from the picture, Gabe probably doesn't care too much for Victor, the contrast of his flannel vs your suit.
Oct 27, 2020 4:17 pm
Not everyone is obligated to be related, right? The characters could all be working in the same company, maybe not even in the same building depending on the size of the site, and know each other only casually. At least that was how I saw it. I'm not running the game, so from the perspective of the storyteller, is it preferable if we're all related in some capacity, or is it enough that we're all employed by the same organization?
Oct 27, 2020 6:25 pm
The idea is everyone has some sort of connection to the CEO. It just so happens two of us have picked Granddaughters, and then two people picked their connection is through different granddaughters.
Oct 27, 2020 6:34 pm
MagnificentFly says:

I think Victor and Constance would probably be on good terms with each other, given her laziness and his generosity. He could "extend" the time needed to fix some technical issue that prevents her from working on occasion. He would also probably consult with her about better presents for his wife and ask her to help smooth things over when Victor and his wife would have had a fight.

Con's gonna love Victor. And yeah I see her as teasing Victor and Gabe about their respective sisters, but also actually spilling secrets, helping them out. Especially constantly asking Gabe when he's gonna make a move.

I've built Con as being fairly good with people, though that may not necessarily extend to family who know her actual tendencies.

Thinking she's the youngest of the granddaughters, and never really did well in school, often getting distracted, even if any of the sisters tried to aid her with work. Eventually she realised she didn't need that good grades, or to put up with demeaning teachers, overbearing parents etc, she could just get by with her parents money. She somehow managed to get decent enough grades to get her parents of her back. So once leaving school, never really had a job and would drink on the parents card, until recently they stopped it. Which she is pretty grumpy about.

The sisters likely know she struggles with stuff like reading occasionally etc, despite her adequate grades.

Also @Wardomo on typing this realised a different answer to the first question. Though may mean changing up her virtue.

Edit: Okay her virtue is now empathetic, as she does actually get on with other people when they're not the people she's slacking the work of, and has experience with things about oneself being assumed.
Last edited October 27, 2020 6:39 pm
Oct 27, 2020 7:30 pm
So how old is everybody anyway?

Serenity has to be at least aroung early to mid-30s.
Oct 27, 2020 7:31 pm
I was thinking early 20's.
Oct 27, 2020 7:40 pm
Gabe is around 30.
Oct 28, 2020 1:48 am
But it doesn't have to be a family tie? My character could have been mentored by the CEO during an internship, for example. Is that fair? I feel like O'm being left out a bit if everyone else is taking the family angle and I'm not.
Last edited October 28, 2020 1:49 am
Oct 28, 2020 2:17 am
Originally my character was just the devoted body guard. I upgraded to sister to have a personal connection with other PCs.
Oct 28, 2020 4:01 am
No you don't have to be family. You just need a reason to be personally involved in her disappearance
Oct 28, 2020 1:09 pm
Alright, I've reviewed everyone's answers to the questions. I do want to clarify one thing as I think a couple of you at least may have been a little confused. Your answers to those questions are not your breaking points. Your answers to those questions give me some guidelines to determine what would constitute what a breaking point will be for your character moving forward.

I will do my best to identify these instances as we go, but, if at any point you think something should constitute a breaking point for your character, let me know. Bad things can happen to your character as the result of a breaking point, but don't forget it's also one of the ways you can earn Beats (i.e., xp)
Oct 28, 2020 1:32 pm
Alright tracking characters here:

Eugenia Baxter Billingsley - CEO of Baxter, Inc
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tm62nkwfmj9y3tj/EugeniaBaxter.jpg?dl=1

Husband:
Dr. Christopher Billingsley - Deceased, Auburn Professor of Divinity
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5jstdtvamjzsdy/ChrisBillingsley.jpg?dl=1

Children:
Charity Billingsley - Eldest Daughter
Justice Billingsley - Youngest Son

Granddaughters:
(PC) Constance 'Con' - receptionist
(PC) Serenity - CEO's bodyguard
(NPC) Temperance - Gabe Everett's friend
(NPC) Chastity Zaytsev - Victor's wife

Employees:
(PC) Gabe Everett - Lab tech
(PC) Olivier Bergeron - Manager (accounting, sales, etc.)
(PC) Victor Zaytsev - Sysadmin
Oct 28, 2020 1:35 pm
So the granddaughters don't have to be sisters they can be cousins. We could also have more than two children for the Billingsleys. The daughters of Charity would have her husband's last name (whatever that is) and the daughters of Justice would have the last name Billingsley.
Oct 30, 2020 10:42 pm
So, the wife's name is Chastity ... I feel like Aspiration 2 might not be as easy as I thought
Nov 1, 2020 3:15 pm
Given that Temperance is a bit rowdy with her wine, it could be for other reasons that Aspiration 2 is proving difficult with Chastity.
Nov 1, 2020 3:53 pm
WarDomo says:

(NPC) Chastity Zaytsev - Victor's wife
Don't know if it would count as a correction but as in Russion Language everything has a gender, Chastity's surname would be Zaytseva, however, they were married in the USA, so I don't know if it would carry over there.
Nov 3, 2020 12:27 am
I was unaware of that. You tell me what her name is. I don't have a strong preference.

My work's been a little heavy this week. Sorry for the delay, but I'm aiming to get us started by the beginning of next week.
Nov 3, 2020 12:29 am
I don;t mind if sisters or cousins. I kind of like the idea of sisters, however seems like Con is younger than the other by a fair bit. So she could be the cousin. Or a surprise child 8 years down the line.
Nov 3, 2020 12:40 am
I kinda like the idea of our kid sister insisting people call her "Con", but everybody just goes with Connie, except mom who insists on using "Constance" every time.
Nov 14, 2020 4:16 pm
Sooooooooo are we dead?
Nov 14, 2020 4:46 pm
I think so...

Why does this keep happening after character creation, just before the game actually starts?
Nov 14, 2020 4:51 pm
Yeah. Was longing forward to Con and sister Shenanigans.

Also whenever a WoD game turns up. I have still yet to actually start one..
Nov 14, 2020 10:54 pm
It's looking that way. Hopefully it's just another delay, though radio silence never bodes well in PbP...
Nov 14, 2020 11:24 pm
Sorry everyone! Took a little longer than expected to get a handle on work this week.
Nov 14, 2020 11:25 pm
You all still in or did I scare you off?
Nov 14, 2020 11:39 pm
I'm still around if you are
Nov 15, 2020 3:46 am
Ready to rock and/or roll
Nov 15, 2020 4:05 am
I'm still around and ready.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.