Soul and Blood OOC

Oct 23, 2020 2:53 pm
Welcome to the game!

For now, this place is still pretty empty but I figured I'd already give you the chance to talk and share some character ideas. I will post an Invite Link to the discord in here soon. I'm doing a bit of setup in there right now.

You can all also already start thinking about whether you want to create a ship as a group or just use a pregenerated one. The ship generation rules are pretty simple. I tried them out once before by myself but I've only ever played with the pregen.

One thing I will impose on you is that your characters already know each other and are working together as a crew on a shared ship.
Oct 23, 2020 4:18 pm
And here is the link to the Discord.

Once you're there, I'll edit your permissions and you'll be able to see the relevant channels for this game.
Oct 25, 2020 11:21 pm
Oct 26, 2020 3:42 am
Lol! nailed it!
Oct 29, 2020 3:09 am
I’m gonna to be gone for the weekend. I’ll be Here in the morning but then I won’t be back til back Sunday
Nov 3, 2020 8:19 pm
This is a really cool setting, and I’m having fun!
So please excuse my enthusiasm for daily responses, I’m not meaning to unfairly lap anyone’s replies or upset timing. Lmk
Nov 3, 2020 8:24 pm
Don't worry. I am trying to move us ahead at a quick pace so I'm going to reply fairly frequently as well but I am keeping an eye on how often people reply so that nobody gets skipped over too often. If you reply quickly, you might just sometimes have to wait a bit longer while I wait for others to post as well.
Nov 11, 2020 4:49 am
I'm still here!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.