Safety Measures

Oct 28, 2020 2:05 pm
Chronicles of Darkness is aptly named. It is a game of personal horror. I intend to put your characters in tough morally ambiguous and often unpleasant situations. While I have no interest in being gross just for the sake of being gross, it is definitely possible that the story goes in some very dark and macabre directions.

I will do my best to monitor and moderate when/if things are getting bad, but please know that you may always contact me either by PM or on your individual ooc threads to voice an issue. You are under no obligation to explain why if you don't want to. Simply send me an X or ask to fade to black or whatever you feel comfortable with and I will immediately do so. I ask that if I do that the other players will respectfully move on as well.

If there are any particular triggers, you would like for me to be aware of so that I may pre-emptively steer us away from them, feel free to let me know here or in your individual sub-forums.

Lastly, I'm assuming we are all mature adults. If any of you prove otherwise, I will give a clear private warning once. If the offending person simply cannot take a hint, i will simply remove them from the game. If for some reason, you continue to make this an issue beyond the game, I will report you to Keleth and you could be banned for failure to respect the code of conduct. I don't expect it to even get to that first step, but I want everyone to understand my expectations.

This game just doesn't work if it's not a safe space.

Thanks

You do not have permission to post in this thread.