AD&D Classics Mega-Campaign Recruitment

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 3, 2020 3:08 pm
We are coming to a good point to pick up some new players (since several of ours have left us) in my AD&D Classics Mega-Campaign. It is AD&D 1E/OSRIC (OSRIC takes precedence where there are conflicts) and the characters are just coming into 2nd level. I have two slots open at the moment. The party currently consists of a paladin, a magic-user, and two fighters. They have just finished exploring a haunted house in Saltmarsh (which turned out to be the base for a smuggling ring) and are just about ready to head back to town and recruit some new faces. If you are interested, please join us.

This campaign begins in Saltmarsh (in Greyhawk), but will eventually take the characters far and wide as we run through some of the classic modules of AD&D fame. It is my earnest hope to keep this thing going until about 15th level (maybe even further if everyone is still enjoying it). We are using the OSRIC ruleset (with the OSRIC Unearthed companion, if you have that reference available) but it's just AD&D 1E with the serial numbers filed off.

The game moves a little slowly, but surely. I try to check-in at least once a day on weekdays and we average about 2-3 moves per week. My weekends are quite busy, but I sometimes manage to get a move in on the weekends as well.

Apply here!
Last edited November 3, 2020 3:20 pm

KCC

Nov 3, 2020 3:16 pm
Hello! I sent over a request to join!

I usually check in a few times a day! Can make a character tomorrow at some point, if I join up. It’s after midnight here.
Nov 3, 2020 9:05 pm
Hey we could use an honest thief (if there is such a thing) or some additional healing so a Cleric would be welcome.
Nov 3, 2020 9:18 pm
If there’s space, I’d be up for making anything the party needs
Nov 3, 2020 9:36 pm
Still have one slot open, Fox. Sign up and I'll drop you in os you can get started creating your character while they finish up the story arc.
Nov 5, 2020 4:42 pm
Any more room? You guys know I'm an old school nut...
Nov 5, 2020 4:43 pm
If not, please keep me in mind for the next opening ;)
Nov 7, 2020 1:43 am
I'd also be interested if there is room, getting back into playing after years away. Got my start with 1e
Nov 7, 2020 6:24 am
We are currently full, but if an opening comes up, I'll be sure to notify those here first.
Nov 7, 2020 10:33 pm
Thanks! I just had two games go dark so I'm definitely interested.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.