Introduce yourself here!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 8, 2020 3:45 pm
Rather than having everyone make a thread, let's all do that here.

It should be noted that we have a Discord server for this where most OOC talk will take place. Joining it is not required-- all official announcements and updates will be posted both in the forum and on the discord. Do feel free to join it for wonderful things like pings and not having to manually check the forum.

Talk about yourself, your character, etc!

As for me, I'm Spooky. I'm 25 years old, been playing Pathfinder for maybe 4 years now and GMing for about 2, albeit infrequently. I work full time and I'm a student full time, so I'm sympathetic to scheduling plights. I'm mostly active in the evenings as I work in the mornings. Discord is always the best way to contact me, and I can be reached at Spooky#0698
Nov 8, 2020 5:52 pm
Hi,
I'm Light. Been playing pathfinder, and slowly over repgs for quite a few years now. I'm a Brit,.

I have way too many chara ter concepts. I'll need to go through them and se which best fit. (Love the setting BTW). Also depending on what stuff is allowed, and what others are thinking. There is a warpriest who generates natural disasters that could be interesting with the fracture.

Edit: I have now fallen down the hole of Path of war, if allowed may use something from that, including the phoenix prestige class.
Last edited November 8, 2020 11:14 pm
Nov 9, 2020 2:30 pm
Hello. I’m Oddy. I play games n stuff and I like having fun. I’m probably gonna do some dumb shit so bear with me as I sort out my stupid.
Nov 10, 2020 11:51 am
Hi; this is the very first time I've played on Gamers Plane. Looking forward to gaming with all of you, apologies in advance if I make any faux pas in site-accepted etiquette.
Nov 10, 2020 6:31 pm
Hey All, I'm Justice (aka HeroAmongMen).

I'm 34, living in California, and I work full-time as a healthcare data analyst by day.

Very excited to play Pathfinder 1e (haven't played that specific RPG in about 2 years, but I love it!!!).

Normally, I play a lot of 5e (LightOfMidnight and I have been part of several games together).

Excited to play with all of you!
Nov 10, 2020 11:59 pm
Hi, I’m oopsylon! I’m super excited to play with you all, but I’ve only ever played Pathfinder a handful of times before so please be patient if I ever mess up the rules :P
Last edited November 11, 2020 12:04 am
Nov 11, 2020 7:20 am
Hi all, I’m Lefty. I live in NZ, and have far too many Pathfinder character concepts in my head.
Nov 11, 2020 9:18 pm
Hey, all. I'm Aldrusian but you can call me Al. I'll be turning 73 next month and have been retired for over 10 years. I spend most of my time playing computer games but before there were computers I played AD&D face to face. I started later in life than most people. I was 30 when I picked up my first rpg game book. I live in California.
Nov 11, 2020 10:04 pm
Aldrusian says:
Hey, all. I'm Aldrusian but you can call me Al. I'll be turning 73 next month and have been retired for over 10 years. I spend most of my time playing computer games but before there were computers I played AD&D face to face. I started later in life than most people. I was 30 when I picked up my first rpg game book. I live in California.
You sir, are a vet beyond measure.
Nov 12, 2020 9:06 pm
Hey, Oddy, it looks like we'll start out together. I can easily point out your stupid whenever I see it but you should let me know whether or not you want me to do that before we get started. I've been trying for the last 50 years to be less of a horse's ass when I offer unsolicited correction to behavior among other things.
Nov 12, 2020 10:30 pm
Define "stupid". I'm going to be playing a bit more of an erratic character, yes, but I shouldn't be getting in the way all that much, or at least I won't try to.
Nov 13, 2020 3:24 am
However you meant to define it when you said it about yourself. I wasn't sure if you were talking about yourself or your character. You seemed to equate it with having fun but "fun" in my experience can mean many different things to different people. I've played some strange, erratic characters myself so I have some of idea of where you may be going with your character. I just wanted to know if my character should try to rein yours in or let yours fly.
Nov 13, 2020 7:52 pm
Hey all, I’m Fox. I’m 38, a Brit like Light, work full time. I do pbp as no one I know would ever play RPGs with me and I ended up here. Never played pathfinder - even though I bought the core book (and 2e as well). I am really looking forward to this game
Nov 14, 2020 12:58 am
Hello all,
I'm Red. Well...at least that's what people call me. Must be my mohawk.

I am 29, live on the East Coast, and am new to Gamers Plane. I've been playing rpgs since I could roll dice, but admittedly it was at around 10 before I really understood what I was doing. Lately, I have been playing a lot of 5e and just got back into Pathfinder after a couple years.

Super excited to play. I am still catching up here. So bear with me while I sort out my ideas with the situations of the upcoming adventure.
Nov 17, 2020 1:38 am
Number 10 checking in.

I am the Equinox. I took the name in memory of a favored character and later major NPC in a campaign I ran for many years.

I will turn 59 in about a month and have been roleplaying since the beginning of it all.

Glad to be here and meet all of you.
Last edited November 17, 2020 1:38 am
Dec 16, 2020 9:07 pm
Hello! My name is Charly and I've been RP-ing for almost as long as I've had access to the internet. I'm 21, turning 22 in January. DnD was something Spooky introduced me to back in 2018, and ever sense my first game I've been hooked. First time on Gamer's Plane though. I love character interactions, so let's make so beautiful drama together.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.