Your questions.

Nov 11, 2020 3:17 am
Maybe you missed it in my last post, but I asked for your son's and ex's name as well as why the psis are considered "the enemy"...
Nov 11, 2020 8:05 pm
Uh sorry. I thought that Frederick doesn't know the answers because of the amnesia and desperatly tries to remember them.

So his ex's name is Christine and his son is named Santiago after the fisherman in The Old Man and the Sea

The psis are accused of many things as psychic powers are unknown to most and this draws in speculations. Many people think that psis can read thoughts, twist minds, ignite fires with their mind and even make a heart stop just by thinking about it.
Which of these accusations are true and which are not is beyond Frederick's understanding.
The only thing he knows for sure is that a woman named Marine began to rally psis around her. She had quite a charismatic way of talking and proposed ideas that psis are somewhat superior to other humans.
After some years of tension a series of attacks on public figures that seem to have been ordered by Marine sparked a widespread persecution of psis. From then on psis were seen as terrorists that tried to wipe out or enslave all "normal" humans

Shall I pack these informations in the next post from Frederick?
Nov 11, 2020 9:31 pm
Ah, I see. Yeah, when I ask questions in parenthesis, it's an invitation for the player to fill in the details. Like how I did it for the ship's name. Sorry about that, maybe I should make this more clear in the future.

Yes, or you could always edit your last one. It's up to you...
Nov 11, 2020 10:13 pm
Added the informations to my last post ;)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.