Rebirth [Marvel Heroic Roleplaying]

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 30, 2020 9:14 pm
A century ago, the world found itself under the iron boot of Nemesis, an undefeatable supervillain. Finally, a group of heroes decided to do the impossible, and take him down. They gave their lives, but Nemesis' rule has been ended. In the new world that came after, however, new threats have arisen, and the world needs more new heroes than it has.

One bastion of relative calm is Seattle. Here, in spite - or possibly because - of the existance of one of Nemesis' largest security complexes, a large number of heroes have arisen, and they have joined with a new police force to make life - if not safe - at least more livable for its citizens.

One small group of heroes that's been in the news of late needs reinforcements. Will you answer the call?
OOC:
This is an ongoing game looking for more players. Character creation is rather loose, and can be discussed in game. To apply, please PM me with the basic idea for a hero you'd like to play.
Nov 30, 2020 10:08 pm
oooo as a Seattle IRL person and a Superhero buff I like this.

Sending application
Dec 1, 2020 3:28 am
I don't know what system you are using, but I'm very much interested. Sending an application.
Last edited December 1, 2020 3:33 am
Dec 1, 2020 9:20 am
Cool, I've been in the market for a superhero game. My join request is in the mail. I have lots of Champions and general RPG experience, but no experience with the Marvel system.
Dec 2, 2020 4:48 am
And we are suddenly full. I'll start a new thread if more spots open up.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.