Getting to know you

Apr 11, 2016 8:11 pm
Here's a chance to introduce your character and figure some kind of relationships between characters.
Apr 12, 2016 2:18 am
My name is Mathis Steele. I am a graduate student working on my doctorate in engineering. My personal time is spent immersed in nature. I am a survivalist, tracker, and hunter. It's how I unwind. Other than school, research, and being outdoors I don't do much. I'm pretty socially awkward, and a bit of an asshole, but you will love to hate me.
Apr 12, 2016 5:14 pm
The name's Jonathan Masterson, but please...call me Jon. Student of Archaeology here at good ol' MU. I've got a few dig sites under my belt now, and one of these days, I'll be as famous as Dr. Dorman...more so, because I'll make the greatest discovery in MU's...maybe even the US's...history!
Apr 13, 2016 8:50 pm
My name is Angel Martin. My family comes from Spain. I spent a good portion of my youth traveling the world and seeing all the marvelous things that are in it. Now, I have returned and wish to continue educating myself and so have come to this school. I speak three languages, English, Spanish and German. I look forward to making your acquaintance.
Apr 19, 2016 6:48 pm
Hi - I'm Harry Wolfe I grew up around Arkham and i'm following up my degree from the college of Arts at MU with post grad studies in the Human Conduct school. I earn the odd bit of cash doing freelance journalism mostly for the Arkham Gazette. I"m pretty sure i recognise a few of you guys from around the campus
Apr 25, 2016 1:22 am
Hello there fellas. My name is Thomas G. Jones. I go by Tommy, or Tom. I am a classically trained musician who loves to perform at small jazz clubs and the likes. I come from a pretty wealthy family, so I have a lot of exposure to the more elegant way of living, although I don't feel like it suits me. Other than that I'm a pretty normal guy.
Last edited April 25, 2016 1:22 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.