A lucky 7 years of Gamers' Plane!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 16, 2020 8:47 pm
GP Is the Best, the best there ever was!
GP is the best and we love him just because!
When ever we get the itch to play he's always here for us!
When theres things to talk about we can always discuss!

- The Royal Family Bard.
Dec 21, 2020 1:20 am
That's awesome! Congrats to GP! Joined PbP and GP a short while ago and it's an excellent way to scratch the RPG itch while the pandemic continues. Hope this site continues for many more years! Salud!
Dec 22, 2020 6:33 pm
Congratulations on the 7 years and thanks for what you've established here. Real great community.
Jan 3, 2021 4:32 am
Congratulations on 7 years!

Here’s a couple stats I’d be interested in seeing. Which game had the most posts, which game, still active, has been running the longest?
Last edited January 3, 2021 4:34 am
Jan 4, 2021 9:27 pm
Emberskyes says:
Congratulations on 7 years!

Here’s a couple stats I’d be interested in seeing. Which game had the most posts, which game, still active, has been running the longest?
This came up on Discord a few days ago! As soon as I have the time, I'll try to write up the queries to pull this data togeter!
Jan 4, 2021 11:10 pm
I can believe that GP is the best but it's only been 7 years. I remember two other sites that were competition. One of them went downhill and faded away several years ago. The one I played the longest is still around but much smaller than it once was. I played Rondaks Portal for 20 years before coming here a couple of years go. RP has some things that GP doesn't but GP has a much broader base so it has some things that RP doesn't have. So that's a toss up. If GP is still going strong in another 10 years, I will say it has fuller earned its place as number one. I don't expect to be around to see that so I'll have to rely on you younger folks to see if that happens.
Jan 24, 2021 3:52 am
Did you ever manage to stat the pages. Who among us is most loquacious? Which game has been around the longest?

Len

Jan 24, 2021 4:34 am
Pretty sure that Qralloq has the highest post count.
Jan 24, 2021 4:36 am
That's likely because I'm obsessive and unconvinced of the need for restraint.

Len

Jan 24, 2021 4:23 pm
Qralloq says:
That's likely because I'm obsessive and unconvinced of the need for restraint.
I imagine that your skills as a writer transfer cleanly over to PbP. Since you've practiced crafting characters and sentences so much, you're going to be able to handle more games. It probably takes you less time to produce the same quality output as somebody with less training and experience.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.