Preparing for New Cthulhu -A Time to Harvest Ch 6

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 5, 2020 12:36 pm
Following the destruction of the town of Cobb's Corners, Federated Oil and Chemical are looking for volunteers for an unusual mission to aid Michael Abelard in his war against The Enemy, an alien threat that he has dedicated his life to hunting and destroying.

Are you prepared to go where no man has gone before?
OOC:
Looking for 4 dedicated investigators to complete the Time to Harvest (1920s era) cycle with Chapter 6: Mission Impossible. Note that the entire party was wiped out or went missing at the end of chapter 5 so knowledge of what went before is not necessary. The invitation is open to all comers, including former players in this campaign, and given this is the end of a long running campaign, I'd appreciate players that intend to stick around for the duration.

KCC

Dec 5, 2020 12:42 pm
I’m in, if you’ll have me!
Dec 5, 2020 12:59 pm
KCC69 says:
I’m in, if you’ll have me!
Invite sent. There's a character gen thread just for you!
Dec 5, 2020 1:03 pm
What system is it? I'm interested if it's a system I already know.
Dec 5, 2020 1:10 pm
nezzeraj says:
What system is it? I'm interested if it's a system I already know.
Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition
Dec 5, 2020 1:24 pm
Sure, I'd love to join then.
Dec 5, 2020 1:34 pm
nezzeraj says:
Sure, I'd love to join then.
invite on the way!
Dec 5, 2020 3:20 pm
I don't know where invites show up, but I don't have any notifications or anything. Can you send a link to the game?
Dec 5, 2020 4:32 pm
nezzeraj says:
I don't know where invites show up, but I don't have any notifications or anything. Can you send a link to the game?
Looks like youre in?
Dec 5, 2020 4:34 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
nezzeraj says:
Looks like youre in?
Yeah had to search for the game manually
Last edited December 5, 2020 4:35 pm
Dec 5, 2020 5:27 pm
Sure, I'm in! I love your games!
Dec 5, 2020 9:56 pm
@lunitar I actually have an application for you in game already so I'll accept that and you can bring in our old friend or roll someone new.
Dec 9, 2020 1:37 am
One spot has come available if anyone is jnterested

You do not have permission to post in this thread.