I would like to play a D&D 5e game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 6, 2020 1:38 pm
You don't always get what you like, but if you don't ask then you will certainly not get it.

I would like to play a D&D 5e game.
I would like to play at least lev 5 and above. I intent to play a Bladesinger
I would like to play in a small group (GM + up to 4 players), leaving room for character interaction and development.
I would like to play in the Planescape setting or Spelljammer setting. Or Eberron. Or something similiar

Now the question is, would you like to be my GM?
Last edited December 6, 2020 10:08 pm
Dec 6, 2020 2:07 pm
Hey there! I'm really new to this site but your post makes me think that this is not the norm? I've been looking for a game to jump into as my first time but didn't know how. I don't know much of anything about those settings you listed but this sort of "player looking for game" Post makes me think I should do the same. Best of luck to you.
Dec 6, 2020 2:23 pm
Most of the time, GMs advertise looking for players but the reverse does happen and often (but not always), some GM is interested in picking up these ideas and start up games around them, so if you're looking for a particular type of game, feel free to make a post for it :)
Last edited December 6, 2020 2:23 pm
Dec 6, 2020 2:35 pm
GuardianRory says:
Hey there! I'm really new to this site but your post makes me think that this is not the norm? I've been looking for a game to jump into as my first time but didn't know how. I don't know much of anything about those settings you listed but this sort of "player looking for game" Post makes me think I should do the same. Best of luck to you.
Yes this is not the norm. Normally GM asks for players.

Len

Dec 6, 2020 8:40 pm
It's not quite Spelljammer, but I'm working on a 5e Eberron game that centers around a space race among the Five Nations, inspired by this article by Keith Baker. The soonest it would 'take off' is February 2021.
Dec 6, 2020 8:52 pm
Len says:
It's not quite Spelljammer, but I'm working on a 5e Eberron game that centers around a space race among the Five Nations, inspired by this article by Keith Baker. The soonest it would 'take off' is February 2021.
Would love to be a part of that
Dec 7, 2020 4:35 am
I'm down for jumping in, Len.
Dec 7, 2020 7:45 am
As current GM and in knowledge of said timeline, I would also be interested. I've got a warforged character I would love to give some love to.
Dec 7, 2020 8:46 am
Hey Runekyndig I'm just commenting to say starting up a Planescape campaign (with a 5e conversion) is never far from my mind! It'll certainly be much less depressing than our current Dark Sun one for sure. :)
Dec 7, 2020 8:54 am
I would also be interested in a planescape game :)
Dec 7, 2020 11:12 am
BedzoneII says:
Hey Runekyndig I'm just commenting to say starting up a Planescape campaign (with a 5e conversion) is never far from my mind! It'll certainly be much less depressing than our current Dark Sun one for sure. :)
Planescape is a place of wonder (and horrors) but always away (or a portal) out :)

Len

Dec 10, 2020 8:53 am
runekyndig says:
Would love to be a part of that
SchadDad says:
I'm down for jumping in, Len.
LegionChimera7 says:
As current GM and in knowledge of said timeline, I would also be interested. I've got a warforged character I would love to give some love to.
Thanks for your interest. I will let you all know if the game gets going.
[ +- ] Teaser
Dec 28, 2020 5:35 am
Would definitely be up for joining if not to late

You do not have permission to post in this thread.