Calling all Heroes!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 8, 2020 4:30 pm
You're the heroes of the Realm! You defeated the demonic hordes and sent the Dark Prince Ozzumer back to the Black Realm with his forked tail tucked between his legs! Your heroics are renowned! It must be the end of your adventuring and time to retire, right? Not so fast! Being a well known and powerful adventurer comes with its own set of problems. People want to hire you, people want to kill you, everyone wants something! But today, you found something worthy of your fame and celebrity and power: a letter! This isn't just any letter though, it's a letter from an astral being known simply as Cesdill. He claims that in exactly 1 week he will be entering your plane with a monster so unkillable, not even the great heroes of Erde can defeat it. If you accept the challenge, he will fight you all to death and if he wins he will leave, however, if you do not fight him, he will destroy the entire plane of existence. You really only have one option: Fight this monstrosity, whatever it may be!

Looking to run a level 20 one-shot game that takes place after you've become heroes of the realm. This one-shot with have factions facing off against each other, some with you, some against you, some that have no allegiances. If you're interested in saving the realm one more time, let me know.
Dec 8, 2020 5:05 pm
A lev 20 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons? Sign me up. Never played a lev 20 character
Dec 8, 2020 5:28 pm
Interesting premise, although the 1-week timeframe doesn't leave a lot of space for the intrigue and factional politics to play out.
Dec 8, 2020 5:34 pm
There will be some rapport built in already, which should help with that some.
Dec 8, 2020 6:25 pm
I'm game. I'll play tank if no one minds. Either a Totem Barb or maybe a Redemption Pally...

What's our magic item count? How many legendary? Sourcebooks?
Last edited December 8, 2020 6:26 pm
Dec 8, 2020 7:10 pm
https://gamersplane.com/games/2899/
Dec 8, 2020 8:36 pm
sounds fun. Do you have a week in mind?
Dec 8, 2020 8:40 pm
What do you mean?
Dec 8, 2020 9:27 pm
I've put in my app. I'll play a wizard if you accept me. Regarding Skall's question , I think he meant the week that it will take for the Monster to enter our realm to do battle. Has nothing to do with RL game time.
Dec 8, 2020 10:10 pm
I've applied as well, I have plenty of 5e experience and am fine playing pretty much any role, although I'd love to play a soul knife or rune knight (Rogue and Fighter subclasses) from Tasha's if possible.
Dec 9, 2020 2:28 pm
Level 20? I'd love to see how it plays out! Looks like I'm late in the queue though.
Dec 9, 2020 2:36 pm
Alright everyone, I am all full up at the moment, but if this works out well, I'll launch another.
Dec 9, 2020 2:36 pm
I'm in. I'd like to see how that plays out too!
Dec 14, 2020 3:26 am
Love to see how this goes. If you decide to run another one, sign me up. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.