Hello

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 26, 2015 2:31 pm
Hi.

I'm a 32 year old gamer from the frozen north called Norway. I've been gaming since the 90s and played a multitude of systems ranging from: Alternity, Deadlands, various incarnations of D&D, Pathfinder, Fate, Unisystem, Traveller, Warhammer FRP and Shadowrun (probably a few more I just can't think of)

Lately I've been more interested in the narrative side of gaming through such games as Fate Core and Cortex Plus but have had trouble selling my face-to-face players on them. So I'm stuck reading about them at work when I should be doing something worklike.

Found this site through your This looks like a great site for play by posts.
Jan 26, 2015 2:38 pm
Welcome, Norway friend! I hope we can entice you with some great gaming!
Jan 26, 2015 2:58 pm
Welcome to the club. We have numerous games that are currently running. There is a genre and pace for everyone so feel free to jump right in. If you need any help just send me a PM or consult the FAQ.
Jan 26, 2015 7:14 pm
Welcome! The line where you mention how you found the site got cut off, and now I'm super curious!

There are a few games currently looking for players, so hopefully something catches your eye. If not, seems like the site is getting new players at a good pace: maybe the next thing will be the one you like :)
Jan 26, 2015 7:24 pm
Yeah sorry. Seems like a case of premature postulation. I was going to write that I found you through twitter of all things.
Jan 26, 2015 8:03 pm
Cool! Twitter is where I'm most active, though I've started up on Instagram as well. I should get the Facebook going...
Jan 26, 2015 9:53 pm
Keleth says:
Cool! Twitter is where I'm most active, though I've started up on Instagram as well. I should get the Facebook going...
Oh, gods, please don't! The horror of the Facebooks cannot be accurately stated in text only. Nor are there enough emoticons to cover it. I'd rather read some mythos books and loose my sanity points than re-activate my Facebook account.

Twitter is a great place, as a lot of gamers are there. GooglePlus isn't bad, either. It's got a lot of communities for specific games.

I'm not a fan of FB at all, so I apologize, but it had to be said. Think of your sanity pool, Keleth!
Jan 27, 2015 1:32 am
As a web dev, I'm not a fan of Facebook either, but no one can deny its power in social media outreach.
Jan 27, 2015 2:51 am
Keleth says:
As a web dev, I'm not a fan of Facebook either, but no one can deny its power in social media outreach.
Seeing the small percentage of people who see any non-paid post…its not that good anymore. I had to make a seperate "group" or whatever to make sure I saw my friend's posts. Lame.

Anyway, sorry for the tangent!
Jan 27, 2015 6:23 am
Hello! Welcome to the site, hope you find something narrative to fill your time here with :D

keleth & eldritchfire:
idk what all this hub bub about 'paid posts//non-paid' is all about. if i truly want to see stuff on fb then i'll check the page often, etc. Either way, a way to gain attention through social media should always be explored!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.