Starting a Beginner Shadowrun 4e game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 27, 2021 8:22 am
Just posting that I've created a Beginner Shadowrun 4e game. Looking for 3 more players. Have 1 right now. I'm still a bit new with 4e as well, so its more of a learning game for all of us. No previous experience with 4e Shadowrun is necessary. I just want to have fun in Seattle in 2072. Comment below if you're interested. Only 3 slots remaining, thanks. Posting is only MON to THU.
Last edited January 27, 2021 8:23 am
Jan 27, 2021 1:31 pm
I'm keen! I had a very short-lived Shadowrun game on here a while back, would be great to dive back into the Sprawl.
Jan 27, 2021 1:34 pm
:-( when am I going to be able to open my sixth world beginner box???

Good luck with the game!!
Jan 27, 2021 2:08 pm
Invite sent Kadeton!

Sorry Thercusant, 4e Shadowrun is the only one I at least know a little bit about. But 6e looks fun too. Maybe you could start a new thread asking for someone to GM 6e?
Jan 27, 2021 5:55 pm
I'd be up for playing too. Running a 5e game on here right now, but it's not very often I get to actually play.
Jan 27, 2021 6:01 pm
MasterofVaults says:
Invite sent Kadeton!

Sorry Thercusant, 4e Shadowrun is the only one I at least know a little bit about. But 6e looks fun too. Maybe you could start a new thread asking for someone to GM 6e?
I should have a go at running it, actually. We'll see :-)

Hope the campaign goes well
Jan 27, 2021 6:15 pm
I would like to get in on Shadowrun of any edition ;) I have always enjoyed the game
Jan 27, 2021 8:55 pm
I’d be keen to learn Shadowrun, if you’re not already full up!
Jan 28, 2021 3:46 pm
I'm glad to see some older editions of games popping up on here! Hope to play 2e or 3e SR someday, but 4e looks good too. 6e is kind of a train wreck and not many people play it so that might be really hard to find a game of, therecusant. You'll probably have to run it lol.
Jan 28, 2021 3:48 pm
nezzeraj says:
I'm glad to see some older editions of games popping up on here! Hope to play 2e or 3e SR someday, but 4e looks good too. 6e is kind of a train wreck and not many people play it so that might be really hard to find a game of, therecusant. You'll probably have to run it lol.
Oh! Thanks for the heads up @nezzeraj
Jan 28, 2021 4:33 pm
I'd be interested in playing Shadowrun again, but it's too complex for PBP for my taste, unfortunately
Jan 29, 2021 1:16 am
I ran a 6e last year, closed it down for two reasons, player commitment, and the fact that SR is a bit of a slog to run as PbP. In fact 6e was already less tedious than 4/5e (eg. to resolve a combat round, you'll have to post back and forth three times for each round, although a GM could work around this)
Jan 29, 2021 1:19 am
@BedzoneII, thanks for sharing. One day, maybe, we'll be able to play around a table again. Maybe?
Jan 29, 2021 1:57 am
You could do it with a VTT. I know quite a few support Shadowrun, at least 5e and probably 6e.
Jan 31, 2021 3:11 pm
Hey guys and to the players who joined, I have to cancel the game. Me and the wife are Covid positive. I hope I recover soon, but for now I gotta stop any games I'm in and take care of my health. My apologies.
Jan 31, 2021 3:44 pm
I'm sorry to hear this news! I wish you and your wife the best and a speedy recovery!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.