Cortex Plus Fantasy Heroic

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 28, 2015 2:39 pm
Hi.

I've been contemplating possibly running a fantasy game using the rules in the Cortex Plus Hacker's Guide. Would anyone be interested in playing.
Jan 28, 2015 2:56 pm
I'd be interested! What commitment are you looking for?
Jan 28, 2015 3:23 pm
I'm interested, as well.
Jan 28, 2015 5:11 pm
EldritchFire says:
Was thinking 2-3 posts a week.
Jan 28, 2015 5:30 pm
Furmyr says:
EldritchFire says:
Was thinking 2-3 posts a week.
I can do that!
Feb 2, 2015 4:09 pm
So that's two. Anyone else?

I'm going away this weekend, but I could probably start it up shortly after that. Any preference for already existing fantasy worlds to set it in or should we invent it as we go along?
Feb 2, 2015 5:51 pm
I'm a big fan of inventing as we go. I'm not sure if you've read A Spark in Fate Core, but it's got some great ideas for world-building. While written for Fate, the ideas within can easily be ported over to any game with relative ease.

I'm particularly fond of the "what media do you like, and why? How can we work that into this game?"
Feb 2, 2015 11:28 pm
I'm game.

As for setting, I'm cool with whatever others want to do.
Feb 4, 2015 3:35 pm
A Spark in Fate Core looks like a fun solution from a cursory glance. I've been working so much this last week to make sure I can take a long weekend off from work. Been all work and no play...

I can probably start this on monday, by then I should have had time to digest A Spark in Fate Core.
Feb 8, 2015 11:45 pm
Hello, if there is still space I would like to join too :)
A long time I don't do some pbp but with the schedule you wrote I should be ok.
I'm very open to hacked rules for cortex so anything is ok for me!
For setting I'm cool on whatever, in general I like more of "Conan" fantasy than typical D&D/Tolkien one: a bit more gritty and heroic, and a bit less "standardized".
Anyway I'm cool with whatever you chose :)
Feb 10, 2015 4:18 pm
Sorry for the delay. The plan was to start yesterday, but I got a stomach flue on my trip so I've been laid low until today. Also I hurt my right hand (unsure of how) and just as I was getting better today I walked and cut my foot on broken glass. Worst long weekend ever :P

I will catch up on everything and will create the game later today or tomorrow. And still room Erebus :)
Feb 10, 2015 4:22 pm
Furmyr says:
Sorry for the delay. The plan was to start yesterday, but I got a stomach flue on my trip so I've been laid low until today. Also I hurt my right hand (unsure of how) and just as I was getting better today I walked and cut my foot on broken glass. Worst long weekend ever :P

I will catch up on everything and will create the game later today or tomorrow. And still room Erebus :)
Welcome back, and hope you feel better!
Feb 10, 2015 5:14 pm
I've created the game, so just apply to join :)
Feb 11, 2015 5:15 pm
Emh, first time I use this forum (I'm used to rpol), how I join?
Feb 11, 2015 5:16 pm
Nevermind, I found it :P

You do not have permission to post in this thread.