Not sure if I've seen this asked for...

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 23, 2016 1:52 pm
Would it be possible to have an option to order the forum list by activity (within a section)? This way the game forums I have for games that are idle would naturally fall to the bottom?

This is a super minor thing, but appeals to my sense of order and symmetry, so I thought I'd ask. :)
Apr 23, 2016 4:52 pm
What did you mean by 'within a section?' You mean in the Game Forums section on the main forum page?

Personally I just toggle 'Show Public Games' off and use this link to have everything I'm involved with show up at the top: http://gamersplane.com/forums/search/?search=latestPosts . Disabling 'Show Public Games' ensures that only those games I'm involved with appear.
Apr 23, 2016 7:17 pm
Yah -- I've got that toggled too -- but the order of forums is the order of creation, which isn't helpful if i have a game from awhile ago that's gone idle. I'd much rather have my active games/forums near the top of the list.
Apr 23, 2016 7:29 pm
At least if you use the "Latest Posts" link I provided, the most active games/forums will appear near the top. It just won't be sectioned like you'd see on the main forum page.
Apr 23, 2016 8:53 pm
yah.. I'm just being a little obsessive-compulsive about my forum ordering. :) hence my note that it's "super minor" :)
Apr 23, 2016 9:13 pm
It's not possible in the current organization, but I can figure out an extra layer.
Apr 23, 2016 10:06 pm
Fair enough. I'll manage. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.