Knave! Recruiting for Classless, Rules-Light OSR

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 4, 2021 11:32 pm
Read Knave and was interested to see it in action, but was too busy to commit right now. Bless you for making it a public thread so I can read along.
Mar 5, 2021 6:41 am
DarK_RaideR says:
Read Knave and was interested to see it in action, but was too busy to commit right now. Bless you for making it a public thread so I can read along.
Sure thing! I wish more games were public. It's fun to see what everyone gets up to, to see different styles, etc.
Mar 5, 2021 6:01 pm
Used to be that way, until it was no longer the case. Not really sure when, how or why.
Mar 5, 2021 6:07 pm
There are a bunch of them, though, aren't there? They're just not that easily accessible unfortunately. Only through the thread

Len

Mar 5, 2021 9:52 pm
The reason why public games stopped being listed was that around Sept. 2018 something was went wrong with GP's internal code that cause the entire site to crash for a few weeks. Our wonderful site owner and developer tracked the problem back to the listing of public games. When he disabled that feature, the site went back to normal. He is working to fix the problem for V2.0, so it will eventually this feature will return.

Len

Mar 5, 2021 9:53 pm
Best of luck on this Knave game by the way! I was really tempted to apply but I'm near my upper limit of participation on the site :) I really like the system and think it'll be great for pbp!
Mar 7, 2021 1:42 am
Agreed, I think it’s a great fit for pbp. Thanks for the encouragement!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.