[PF/PF 2e Interest check/LFP] Exiles

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 3, 2021 5:01 am
Hey everyone, I'm looking for any interested parties wanting to play either Pathfinder 1e or 2e. If interested, please let me know which would be preferred: I'm up for doing either. Though, there are more ways of doing things with 1e, such as an expanded list of potential classes and races, as well as the inclusion of Spheres of Power for those wanting it.
General Play Focus: Exploration, some combat, a bit of social
Number of players: Looking for 4-6 players
Starting level: 5th
Projected End level: 9th or 10th. Planning on running four acts.
Homebrew World and Pantheon

Additional knowledge will be based upon a consensus for the edition and upon entering the game.
It's been two days since you all were shoved into cramped cells aboard a penal ship that's carrying you lot of exiles to your new "home." It's rumored to be inescapable due an always swirling storm that encircles the archipelago known as the Stormshackled Isles.
Everyone has their reasons for being aboard the Forsaken.. Perhaps it was blasphemy, or maybe even worshiping a forbidden or banned god/deity. Guards caught you with your hand in the grand church's tithe box? Tattled on about arcane practices? Heretical rituals? Either way you were all given the same choice: face your death or exile.
The sounds of foaming waves are becoming more frequent as the ship nears the thundering destination. Rainfall fell onto the main deck like thousands of stones and echoed below. Lightning crashed all around as a monstrous roar reverberated through the air. Commands were being shouted above, but it was too late.
The ship began to capsize and split as wood creaked and groaned while splinters flew. Doors began to fly open as their foundations failed and many did their best to jump into the water and test their luck with the creature. You all are such people.

What happened next is a haze...
Mar 3, 2021 6:16 am
I always good for those systems you mentioned. And I'm sure to take swimming too. Secondary skill if needed.. LOL.
Mar 3, 2021 8:18 am
Have never played PF2e before but sounds like fun!
Mar 3, 2021 9:14 am
Up for either. Do want to try 2e but also a glutton for 1e.
Mar 3, 2021 10:24 am
Second that notion LightofMidnight except I like pathfinder 1e. Can't much of anything actually for 2e pathfinder.
Mar 3, 2021 12:21 pm
I would probably be up for Pathfinder 2E, or Pathfinder 1E if Spheres are included. Plain PF 1E doesn't interest me so much, as I have already A LOT of games on my back of that kind. :-)
Mar 5, 2021 12:35 am
I would be interested in joining a PF game since most of my other games have petered out. I have most of the 1e material but haven't jumped into buying the 2e stuff yet but I would pick up some if this game warranted it.
Mar 5, 2021 2:07 am
I would be interested in this game. I am more interested in 2e personally, but 1e isn't a deal breaker.
Mar 5, 2021 3:50 pm
Glad to know that there's some interest! I think, since I never got a concrete answer on it, we'll run 2e. I'm still working on things, so I'll try to possibly work on it today and update everyone when possible.
Mar 15, 2021 10:14 pm
Update time since it's been a hot minute.

Things are going well and I'll soon have enough things ready to start up the first act. I'm having to create a few new creatures and items to fit the setting. The creatures themselves are just about good to go, but items are still needed. Additionally, I will also have to tinker around with my pantheon since 2e does things differently with deities and clerics, etc.

If you want a general feel of the game, I will say that it will be a good bit of exploration and some downtime to keep things in a steady timeline. For example, characters can help the main settlement hub with gathering resources or exploring the general area whilst things are being enchanted or crafted.
Mar 15, 2021 10:36 pm
Smile. It this to say that your going to go with 2e LedionChimera7?
Mar 16, 2021 2:15 am
Interested in 1e if you are going that route. Thanks
Mar 17, 2021 3:20 am
I'm a huge fan of the downtime aspect of pathfinder and the ability to add depth and story to characters. I would very much be interested in a P2E version of a game!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.