[Looking for GM] FAE Mistborn

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 17, 2021 3:07 pm
Hi there,

I just found this hack for playing Mistborn with Fate Accelerated (FAE), and it looks pretty good, so I was wondering if there would be any other Mistborn fans around who would like to give this a try. :-)

Unfortunately, I have only played a couple of Fate games before, so I'm not confident enough to run this myself as the GM. Hopefully we have someone in Gamersplane ranks who likes Sanderson's books and knows enough Fate to run this for a bunch of us.

Thanks for reading!
Last edited March 17, 2021 3:07 pm
Mar 17, 2021 4:21 pm
Don't know Mistborn and don't have the bandwidth for more games at the moment, but always a fan of seeing Fate games pop up! Good luck getting something rolling.
Mar 17, 2021 4:24 pm
I've read most of the published Mistborn novels. It's a cool world. Never tried Fate Accelerated, only Fate Core, and I never figured ut how to GM a Fate game well.

That said, if there IS a GM willing to run it, I'd be happy to join in. If I recall correctly, there was an Official Mistborn RPG published at one point too. Don't know anything about it though.

Query: Which Era of Mistborn? First trilogy? Second Trilogy? Pre-first Trilogy?
Last edited March 17, 2021 4:26 pm
Mar 20, 2021 10:23 pm
Quote:
The FAE hack is for Era II (second trilogy). Let's hope we get interest of anyone kind enough to be a GM for us!
Mar 21, 2021 9:13 am
I would love to play some Fate Accelecated, but I have only read the first Mistborn book and I don't think it is the right setting for me to play in.
Mar 21, 2021 3:45 pm
gnomius says:
Quote:
The FAE hack is for Era II (second trilogy). Let's hope we get interest of anyone kind enough to be a GM for us!
Sweet! Era II is by far my pick of the two! Ill have to read over the hack.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.