Monte Cook Games mentions Gamer's Plane

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 26, 2016 7:14 pm
Monte Cook Games mentions Gamer's Plane as something to do for International TableTop Day 2016. That's pretty awesome.

:Link:
Apr 26, 2016 7:57 pm
HOLY SOURCEBOOK BATMAN! And ABOVE roll20 and G+. If/When I finally get to meet Bruce, I may have to kiss that amazing man. You know, platonicly. How a man always kisses another man. Ok, so the site's name isn't properly formatted, but no way anyone would know that short of reading my tweets, given I don't have it written anywhere (Gamers' Plane, though I think Gamer's Plane works too!).

And I may have mentioned we have Numenera/The Strange/Cypher characters in the library when he was asking on Twitter, not realizing where the info was going to be used. Someone please tell me there are Numenera/The Strange/Cypher characters in the library or that you're planning on adding them.
Apr 26, 2016 9:00 pm
wow, congrats, man! you've hit the big time!
Apr 26, 2016 9:03 pm
This is awesome! Congrats, Keleth! I have exactly one Numenera character in the Library. :-D
Apr 26, 2016 9:09 pm
Damn do I want to play Numenera... That PDF is still sitting around, tempting me so much!

Congrats Keleth!
Apr 26, 2016 9:19 pm
I donno what you guys are congratulating me for :p The site is a success because you guys are active and doing stuff!
Apr 26, 2016 9:23 pm
Keleth says:
I donno what you guys are congratulating me for :p The site is a success because you guys are active and doing stuff!
Way to go, Me! :-)

(Seriously though, congrats. Hopefully this will turn into a new wave of people signing up and playing.)
Apr 26, 2016 10:02 pm
Woot! Congrats Keleth!
Apr 27, 2016 2:03 am
It is ridiculously awesome that Monte Cook Games mentioned Gamer's Plane...freaking amazing.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.