LFG: FATE, M&M, Numinera, (N)WOD, Shadowrun(5e) +

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 28, 2021 12:03 am
Looking for a game to join, either a new game or new character in an established one. Systems I am at least semi-familiar with are:
-Call/Trail of Cthulhu
-FATE: Advanced, core and condenced, and Dresden Files
-Masks
-Mutants and Masterminds
-Numinera
-(N)WOD
-Shadowrun(5e)
-Star Wars EotE

KCC

Mar 28, 2021 12:12 am
I’ll be posting a CoC game this week that you’re more than welcome to join.
Mar 28, 2021 1:32 am
@KCC69 Sounds great. I'll look out for it.
Mar 28, 2021 4:25 am
Might be time for me to run another introduction-friendly Numenera game, too. Are you looking for more than one game to join?
Mar 28, 2021 4:41 am
Qralloq says:
Might be time for me to run another introduction-friendly Numenera game, too. Are you looking for more than one game to join?
I've always wanted to try out Numenera... lol
Mar 28, 2021 6:38 am
PhoenixScientist sent a note to Qralloq
I am indeed. A Numinera game sounds fun.
Mar 28, 2021 1:43 pm
Hi to all. Oh man i’ve always wanted to play numenera but never could! Count
Me in. I would be a beginner but one very much eager to learn.I have been reading some of the books for the day i find a pbp game. I can post once a day in average. Hope you can start a game
Mar 28, 2021 2:32 pm
I'll start a Numenera game, I've got a premise I've been wanting to try, and we can work out the details inside.
Mar 28, 2021 2:50 pm
Qralloq says:
I'll start a Numenera game, I've got a premise I've been wanting to try, and we can work out the details inside.
I'm not new to the site anymore, but I'm intrigued by Numenara. Depending on the length of the game/requested posting frequency, I might throw my hat in.
Mar 28, 2021 3:21 pm
Qralloq says:
I’d love to do some Numenera. It’s been a while
Mar 28, 2021 3:33 pm
I've launched the game. Looks like we have five interested here. If the premise interests you, click Apply. Preference will be given to those who have posted above this post.
Mar 28, 2021 8:18 pm
Cool! i just requested to join , if the town has local Aeon priests I would like to play a inquisitive Nano girl that melts flesh and metal. This could be a student inducted into the "religion" that seems to be both too curious for the organization and looking for adventure. Or a Glaive, a though guy working in the mines that had to learn how to fight. anyway.. i hope you like any for yout setting
Mar 30, 2021 9:55 am
I'm running a cyberpunk game, but it uses the Sprawl PbtA system rather than Shadowrun 5e, so I'm not sure whether that fits your bill.
Mar 30, 2021 5:42 pm
@Bedzonell never played that system, but it looks interesting, sure.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.