Interest Check: Microscope RPG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 30, 2021 4:25 am
Would anybody be interested in playing a game of Microscope? Looking to make a game for 2 to 4 players, although I'm flexible with those numbers. I'm not sure what type of setting the game would be, so I'll leave it up to discussion.

We would be using Utgar's Chronicles to keep track of the game state, and the forums to post detailed descriptions of the different elements and to roleplay.

As for posting expectations, I expect that, when it's their turn, players would be able to take their turn within 3-4 days, unless a heads up for a delay is given. Anybody who goes over that time without prior heads up will be skipped over, in order to move the game forwards.
May 1, 2021 6:42 am
Nice! I'm not sure I have the time for another game right now, but I really enjoyed the last Microscope game with you, so I'm tempted. I'll let others have first dibs, but if you're looking for an extra player to fill out the game, I can probably be convinced since the posting rate is probably manageable for me to squeeze into my current commitments.
May 1, 2021 8:14 am
I'm also interested to join. I haven't played it, but it looks fun as a group world building game.
May 1, 2021 12:51 pm
I'd be interested.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.