Chronicles of Darkness

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 10, 2021 12:49 pm
Hello,
I see that World of Darkness is listed in the Systems here. Has anyone tried running, or had success running a Chronicles of Darkness game? Thanks.
May 10, 2021 1:02 pm
I've played in and ran a ton of WoD games, but old WoD rather than CoD. There was a Changeling: The Lost game started recently.
May 10, 2021 6:46 pm
Qralloq says:
I've played in and ran a ton of WoD games, but old WoD rather than CoD. There was a Changeling: The Lost game started recently.
Thanks. I suppose I can just put out an interest check and see. I like all sorts of games, but I'm especially curious about interests in darker settings and games.
May 10, 2021 7:12 pm
Oh yes, for sure! Don't feel limited by the list of games that GP has. I'd say 99% of all games I'm playing in or running on here are in systems that aren't on that list
May 10, 2021 7:21 pm
While the system and character sheet is called just "World of Darkness", it is actually formatted for Chronicles of Darkness I'm pretty sure...
May 10, 2021 8:43 pm
emsquared says:
While the system and character sheet is called just "World of Darkness", it is actually formatted for Chronicles of Darkness I'm pretty sure...
That is very helpful. Thank you.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.