Thanks

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 11, 2021 5:55 am
Just a quick note to say thank you.

As some of you know, I have been going through some health things over the last month. Well, the last four years to be accurate, but the past month has been a down part of the rollercoaster ride.

I have also felt my depression sneaking around the edges. I have it pretty well under control most of the time, but it has been a rough few weeks.

I did not come here for pity though, I have no time for that. I came to thank everyone with whom I have played a game on here, and especially those who have been kind enough to run games. Also thank you to those whose path I haven't crossed yet, but who make thoughtful posts and who run and play in games that I am not in, but which I am sure are amazing.

I have been part of more than a few online communities, but this one is special.

Thank you all for the hours of joy. It is very much appreciated.
May 11, 2021 6:35 am
Hey buddy. I hope things are getting better.
May 11, 2021 6:51 am
Thank you, Mach. You're always great to have around in a game!
Last edited May 11, 2021 6:51 am
May 11, 2021 7:04 am
you take good care 💪💪💪
May 11, 2021 12:25 pm
You make every game you're a part of better. I agree though, that this community is wonderful and keeps me inspired.
May 11, 2021 12:41 pm
I agree with Qralloq. I've enjoyed your characters in games that I have been in with you and I have enjoyed running games with you in them.
May 11, 2021 1:00 pm
Friend (and I hope you don't mind if I use that to describe you), you've clearly been dealing with a lot lately. I don't pretend to know your personal situation but it's clear to me that you've found a way to persevere, an admirable accomplishment on its own.

Thanks for managing to come back and hang out with all of us. The games you're a part of are better because of your participation. Frankly, Icewind Dale wouldn't be the same place without Toq's, and a certain mummy we know wouldn't have a singing gig.

Jokes aside you're welcome for the joy and thank you for sharing your joy with all of us.
May 11, 2021 1:00 pm
I haven't had the privilege of playing with you but wish you the best. Glad you found companions along your journey that helped sustain you. Take care!
May 11, 2021 1:13 pm
We're all here to enjoy ourselves, if we weren't enjoying ourselves we wouldn't be here : ]
May 11, 2021 2:57 pm
Hope things get better for you. I am certainly familiar with failing health and depression.
May 11, 2021 3:13 pm
Although I didn't post this as a thirst trap, thank you all for the kind words.
May 11, 2021 10:59 pm
Thank you too, Machiabelly! We only played a few games together, but it was - and is - a pleasure! And I hope things get better for you soon. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.