Other Lives
May 26, 2021 1:54 am
I'm good with the scene.
May 26, 2021 2:16 am
Also good here.
May 26, 2021 2:53 am
Don't forget Wals medic droid! :)
May 26, 2021 3:54 am
If there's no expectation or need to operate covertly because we don't expect to make contact with the populace, I don't think there's a need to hitch a ride with a smuggler or what have you. If the Separatists are monitoring the site, they are going to see armored clone troopers poking around anyhow. Besides, if we get in trouble, a chartered (or commandeered) vessel is likely to spook and bolt.

Wals is happy with the shuttle.
May 26, 2021 11:38 am
I am good.
May 27, 2021 1:33 pm
I will be without a computer the next few days while I wait for a new one to come. Just FYI. I will try to post from my phone in the meantime.
May 28, 2021 7:10 pm
Sorry folks!

Completely slammed at work and evenings with the kiddies. I know it's a holiday weekend so I won't expect much over the weekend but I will try and get us a post up for response.

Thanks for your understanding.

Seuss
May 28, 2021 7:42 pm
No worries! Heck, I'm a teacher wrapping up the school year. I'm busy too. Thanks for the heads up!
Jun 1, 2021 1:54 pm
Just a bit of clarification on the equipment requisition: It was mentioned in the briefing that our clone armor will filter out environmental contaminants, so the clones don't need to specifically requisition vacuum sealing or enviro suits or the like, right?

An NPC doctor was mentioned in the briefing, are they going to be bringing along the necessary equipment to run tests, etc., on the site, or will we need to requisition that ourselves?

ETA: Also, Pebble's all about making sure people have what they need to get the job done, and he has a rank of Knowledge Warfare (though only 2 Intellect), so if anyone needs mission gear and can't beat that pool, he can make requisition attempts on their behalf.
Last edited June 1, 2021 3:40 pm
Jun 1, 2021 6:01 pm
Kaigen says:
Just a bit of clarification on the equipment requisition: It was mentioned in the briefing that our clone armor will filter out environmental contaminants, so the clones don't need to specifically requisition vacuum sealing or enviro suits or the like, right?

An NPC doctor was mentioned in the briefing, are they going to be bringing along the necessary equipment to run tests, etc., on the site, or will we need to requisition that ourselves?

ETA: Also, Pebble's all about making sure people have what they need to get the job done, and he has a rank of Knowledge Warfare (though only 2 Intellect), so if anyone needs mission gear and can't beat that pool, he can make requisition attempts on their behalf.
Correct. The clone armor will filter out contaminants so the Clones won't need to request any sort of vacuum or enviro suits.

Yes. Assume the doctor will be bringing whatever he needs to conduct his tests, identification of potential chemical or biological threats, etc. along with him.
Jun 2, 2021 4:41 pm
I hope it's okay that I jumped in again to talk to Wals. Beamer's duty is Morale.
Jun 3, 2021 1:30 am
lavtodd says:
I hope it's okay that I jumped in again to talk to Wals. Beamer's duty is Morale.
I don't think two posts quite qualifies as a storm.
Jun 3, 2021 9:49 pm
Seuss says:
OOC:

(And though Wals requested the Jedi Recon Armor it is a bit rare and pricey and it was mentioned the Jedi Battle Armor can be vacuum sealed so we will assume the two Jedi have that)
There's... a lot of Jedi armor floating around in various sourcebooks. Jedi Battle Armor is an artifact of the Sith wars, and fitted by specialized artisans. It is the only Jedi-brand armor explicitly allowed to be sealed though.

I forgot that my house rule was a house rule (any armor with at least 2 points between Defense and Soak can be sealed.)
Jun 8, 2021 2:24 pm
I hate to keep apologizing to you fine folks but RL is making things difficult at the moment and I want to give this game (and the great set of players in it) the attention it deserves.

That being said ... between my kids finishing up their school sports seasons, finishing up their school year, and my trying to get everything ready at work (and home) for a family holiday next week I can not seem to find the time to post. Thus (if everyone is in agreement) I would like to propose a short 2 week hiatus.

I may find a few moments to post next week while away (and I will certainly stay on top of any questions asked) but I can't make any promises.

Is everyone okay with this proposal?

Seuss
Jun 8, 2021 2:59 pm
Not a problem for me, Seuss.

I'll be leaving on vacation in about two weeks, so I may be gone when you return, but I'll probably still be checking in periodically.
Jun 8, 2021 3:01 pm
I have no objections to a 2 week hiatus, and I appreciate you keeping us informed about your availability.
Jun 8, 2021 3:22 pm
I'm game. We just finished school too, so a pause to get recalibrated would be great.

Thank you, and best wishes!
Jul 5, 2021 6:15 pm
Deepest apologies ... I have been very busy with buying and prepping a house to sell and now getting ready to move. This has made me forgetful about gamersplane and when I do think about getting on, I usually can't as I am in the middle of something. Unfortunately, it will probably be like this for the next 3-4 weeks. I do not want to hold you guys back from playing, so please play without me and you may also remove me from the game if you wish.
Jul 7, 2021 3:48 pm
Hey........Vagrant.......Beamer has a very nice gun haha

Do I need to roll something to make him not pearly white, or is mud and a tarp cape sufficient?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.