Suggestions for PF sheets

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 3, 2016 4:10 pm
A suggestion for Pathfinder sheets: add a checkbox next to skills that indicate said skill is a class skill, so that the +3 Trained bonus for class skills is automatically added? I've been adding that +3 trained bonus in under Misc, but someone who's never played before might not realize that they get that for class skills.

Also, would it be possible to add a function on the sheets that calculates Touch and Flat-Footed AC?

Sorry if these were suggested already...just something I've noticed while building some characters :)
May 3, 2016 4:17 pm
irvanovich says:
A suggestion for Pathfinder sheets: add a checkbox next to skills that indicate said skill is a class skill, so that the +3 Trained bonus for class skills is automatically added? I've been adding that +3 trained bonus in under Misc, but someone who's never played before might not realize that they get that for class skills.

Also, would it be possible to add a function on the sheets that calculates Touch and Flat-Footed AC?

Sorry if these were suggested already...just something I've noticed while building some characters :)
Also, having a list of the skills like you do on the DnD 5e sheet would be nice so that I don't have to type them all in every time I make a character.

Also again, have it only give the +3 when the box is checked when the number in the "Ranks" column is 1 or higher, that way people can mark them as class skill for future use without having to remember to check them when they take ranks in the skill later on.
May 3, 2016 4:29 pm
A class skill CB has come up before, and ironically, someone just posted about the touch/flat-footed. I'll work on it.
May 3, 2016 4:41 pm
Yeah...I saw Naat's post right after I clicked post on this one. Whoops!
May 6, 2016 2:56 am
Yeah, the touch, flat-footed would be a great help.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.