Scene 1: The Discovery

load previous
Jun 30, 2021 7:43 pm
OOC:
I'll give you until tomorrow to continue discussing your plans if you want. But it looks like whether you'll check out Mark's hosue, Primal Force or something else, you'll do it tomorrow after school, so we'll have time for another set of personal scenes this evening or the next day at school. If you have anything in mind, let me know (including whether you want to set them up or I should). Otherwise, I'll think of something.
Jul 1, 2021 8:35 am
"Yo Mikael. You got a copy of the phone book handy?" Sabine asks their host. "We need to get an address for the Therapy Center."

She glances around at everyone and takes a drink from her glass. "Anyone know where Mark lived? Anyone ever been to Mark's house? I wish we could time our visit there to when parents are called downtown to identify the body."
Jul 1, 2021 6:02 pm
Finding out the address of the Therapy center proves to be no problem. It is located just outside Sånga-Säby and easily accessible from the bus station in town, even by foot. While none of the Teens know Mark's house or have ever been there, there is only one entry for Mäkinen in Sånga-Säby in the phone book, which you can presume is the house where he lives with his aunt since his mother's death. It is also located outside the town proper, not too far from the therapy center.

Deciding there isn't much the Teens can do anymore today, they decide to split and go home, regrouping the next day after school to continue their investigation. Until then, they have time to decide which one of their options to pursue (first)...

Thread locked