New D&D 5e Game: Lost Mine of Phandelver

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jun 23, 2021 9:00 pm
Alright, raven_179. You're in!

Thanks everyone for the interest, and especially to Len and Adam for the endorsements!

We now have our four adventurers.
Jun 29, 2021 6:03 pm
Hi Everyone! If anyone wants to join us as we adventure to the town of Phandalin (and beyond), please read the forums for this new public game!
Jun 30, 2021 10:50 pm
Definitely not new here, just wanted to wish the party a safe and happy journey through the lush trail road to Phandalin. I know there are stories of bandits but I've made the trip several times, so you should be fine.
Jun 30, 2021 11:01 pm
Still stalking around the town of Phandalin.
Jul 2, 2021 10:48 pm
New to the site and looking for a game if you are still accepting players.
I haven't played an RPG since the late 90s. Not sure if that makes me a newbie or an oldie...
Jul 4, 2021 1:32 am
We are solid for players at the moment. I’ll keep you on the shortlist if that changes.
Jul 4, 2021 1:27 pm
Hi just created an account here would be interested on joining this game to learn more about roleplaying and D&D as a whole...if there's an available spot I'm available
Jul 4, 2021 3:22 pm
I appreciate the interest, and I will add you to the shortlist, as well, in case we lose a player.
Jul 4, 2021 7:36 pm
Hey there, I’d also be interested in going on the shortlist if a spot opens up in future
Jul 5, 2021 4:51 pm
Sounds good! I’ll refer back to this thread for my shortlist, and welcome you if your name crops up!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.