Star Trek Adventure

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jun 24, 2021 11:37 pm
I would prefer to be a player but I may consider running it. Since it is a system that is new to me I may use a pre-existing adventure to get a feel for it.
Jun 24, 2021 11:43 pm
Wonder if I can get a nice bright RED shirt for my player.
Jun 25, 2021 2:28 am
Alastor04 nothing wrong with using a pre-existing adventure but if I can make a suggestion -- just use it as a framework for the kick starter perhaps look at a couple more adventures and see if you can tie a few of those in as well -- aka seeds for the next adventure kind of thing -- and do not be afraid to toss in a few elements of your own to make it more your own module as well as to keep the players who have read it (perhaps) from knowing everything that might occur as that keeps it fresh for everyone. I would be more than happy to help you with this kind of story (adventure) creation process if you like -- I can sometimes make suggestions that you might find fun and I do not judge what decisions you make when doing so. I just assist where I can.
Last edited June 25, 2021 2:29 am
Jun 25, 2021 2:54 am
GeneCortess says:
Wonder if I can get a nice bright RED shirt for my player.
Plenty of red-colored shirts available. For some reason, stock remains high. All the prior owners must wash out of Starfleet or something.
Jun 25, 2021 3:04 am
C1NDER says:

Plenty of red-colored shirts available. For some reason, stock remains high. All the prior owners must wash out of Starfleet or something.
You can't wash the blood out of Starfleet.

I've played in two STA adventures here on GP. I'm a fan of the 2d20 system, and that started with STA.

(Not offering myself as tribute, just offering my recommendation.)
Last edited June 25, 2021 3:06 am
Jun 25, 2021 5:34 am
Just remember that wearing a red shirt in TNG onward isn't a bad thing. =]

Has an era been picked?
Jun 25, 2021 1:08 pm
I had imagined that players might actively declare their interest to play first, before going off to set up a game and collectively decide an era. (But I suppose some might be waiting to hear which era first before they decide).

I'm considering offering to run it, but I'm weighing my current bandwidth.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.