Closed - Star Wars - Chronicles of the Gatekeeper

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 17, 2021 1:31 am
The Game System and Rules Version - Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars Force and Destiny

The Pitch - It is a dangerous time for those strong in the Force. The Jedi Knights are no more, and the evil Galactic Empire seeks to scour their memory from the galaxy. W ithout the Jedi Order, those attuned to the Force often wander adrift, vulnerable to the agents of the Empire and the lure of the dark side.
Yet, the teachings of the Jedi live on, scattered across the stars. One such repository of wisdom is the holocron of the Jedi Knight Suljo Warde. This record, and its gatekeeper, await discovery by the Force users destined to exhume Warde’s legacy....

Adult Content or Controversial Themes - I would like to keep content in line with what we see in movies and series line Clone Wars and Rebels. Themes of good vs evil, war, religion (in the form of the Force) will be touched upon. If any romance comes into play I want it handled tastefully and no detail beyond PG.

Character Restrictions - Use rules from Force and Destiny line of books to create characters, I can share books as needed. Players will each be Force Sensitives seeking to learn ways of the Force.

Game Duration and Post Frequency - Ideally we go through the entire module and I would like a post from each player at least once every other day.

Specialized Software and Resources - Everything will be run using dice roller and forums on this site.

Player Experience Requirements - I can walk new players through the rules.

How to Apply - First come first serve, I will allow 6 players and will continue as long as at least 4 are posting regularly. If a player does not post anything for a week and no explanation as to why I will remove you from game.

"This game is explicitly friendly to LGBT and any other minorities or marginalized groups."
Last edited July 18, 2021 3:59 pm
Jul 17, 2021 1:36 am
https://gamersplane.com/games/3135/
Jul 17, 2021 4:38 am
I’d like to have a go.
Last edited July 17, 2021 4:39 am
Jul 17, 2021 4:48 am
I'd like to give it a go. I'm learning how to play.
Jul 17, 2021 6:48 am
Sounds cool, I would like to join in
Jul 17, 2021 10:28 pm
I would like to give this a go as well. I am a beginner as well, just started a campaign in a group with Squadfather44 here on GP last week. A lot to learn still.
Jul 18, 2021 2:59 am
Should I jump in here too? Lol then we're all in a game again. I don't have any of the books and I'm also new to the game. But I've enjoyed the system so far!
Last edited July 18, 2021 3:00 am
Jul 18, 2021 3:30 am
This is not the game you are looking for SchadDad!!! :-)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.