BBcode legend discussion

load previous
Apr 12, 2024 9:11 pm
Update: Obviously, some things have spontaneously decided to work, but I still may have some questions.
Apr 12, 2024 9:23 pm
vagueGM says:
It is
[f=centre]CHARACTER RECORD SHEET[/f]
not
[centre]CHARACTER RECORD SHEET[/center]
It's those British spellings that get ya every time...
Apr 12, 2024 10:02 pm
Is there a way to set a column width? I tried making two columns, but it messes up the formatting because one column is too large.
Apr 12, 2024 10:20 pm
Not having a sample of what you are trying to do, we can not provide direct feedback.

But remember that the columns collapse to a single column on phones or small screens, so if your content does not fit in a column it will be a problem for other people on different devices than yours.

Physical sheets aim to use a little paper as possible. Those old layouts are often ill-suited to the digital world where paper is not a concern and people can scroll forever. Maybe try organise your information in a way that works well here rather than try to emulate the layout of that sheet for nostalgia's sake?
Apr 12, 2024 10:56 pm
Use column for content you want kept in columns. The default is 2 columns but you can easily expand it to 3
A
B
A
B
C
Apr 15, 2024 3:41 pm
witchdoctor says:
vagueGM says:
It is
[f=centre]CHARACTER RECORD SHEET[/f]
not
[centre]CHARACTER RECORD SHEET[/center]
It's those British spellings that get ya every time...
We support both spellings.

[f=centre]Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves.[/f]
[f=center]O! Say can you see by the dawn's early light[/f]

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves.
O! Say can you see by the dawn's early light
Apr 15, 2024 10:33 pm
But f them all! :)
Apr 16, 2024 1:29 am
vagueGM says:
But f them all! :)
I beg your pardon? https://media1.giphy.com/media/d7vbmoGrHfmuc/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952lzrtqedrpszoe2fezc94ti9os2fz2xmus7o7r02g&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

(yes yes, I know it's a joke)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.