Deadpool

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 1, 2021 12:32 am
As requested :P
Sep 1, 2021 6:09 am
Dacey Williams Declan Fogarty Kristin Weatherly Patty Smith Susan Dyne Lucas Roland Jessica Tuner ???
Harrigan
KCC
WhtKnt
Windyridge
bowlofspinach
funfungiguy
saevikas
PixE
Total 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Sep 2, 2021 5:52 am
And we're voting for whatnow? The full order of murder mayhem, or just the first to go and last survivor?
Sep 2, 2021 9:19 pm
I'm guessing Lucas is going to be close to the first, all that sneaking off after the campers go to bed to smoke pot somewhere out of sight...
Sep 3, 2021 2:25 am
Huh, thought we were doing the dead pool with the whole of GP. Well, if I had to pick someone, I think Patty Smith will die first. I can see her being dragged into a bush by the killer or something.
Sep 3, 2021 11:26 am
Yes, I thought we were going to let everyone vote if they want to 😋

The first person to die is always a pretty blonde girl who has unmarried sex, or the black guy. I don't think we have any black character so Susan better stay chaste
Sep 3, 2021 11:30 am
Your aunt will look after you. Don't you worry none. 😂
Sep 3, 2021 3:46 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Yes, I thought we were going to let everyone vote if they want to 😋

The first person to die is always a pretty blonde girl who has unmarried sex, or the black guy. I don't think we have any black character so Susan better stay chaste
Dacey is African American. But she does not plan on going first...
Sep 3, 2021 3:54 pm
She believes in science and has a very useful skill. That obviously means she's going to die early (lol). I would say Dacey goes third or fourth, maybe second. Bonus if she dies because she goes after Jessica after she storms off.
Last edited September 3, 2021 4:00 pm
Sep 3, 2021 3:54 pm
So are we going to somehow make the voting a sitewide thing or just stick to us? I think sitewide voting would be a hoot if it could be figured out. Maybe we need to hit up Adam?
Sep 3, 2021 3:55 pm
I think a simple thread in General would do it, complete with our character's short descriptions.
Sep 3, 2021 4:53 pm
Jes, just a post in one of the public forums with short descriptions of the characters and then people being able to bet on who dies first and who survives longest in the replies.
Quote:
Ah, I didn't realize, sorry!
Sep 3, 2021 8:31 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Jes, just a post in one of the public forums with short descriptions of the characters and then people being able to bet on who dies first and who survives longest in the replies.
Quote:
Ah, I didn't realize, sorry!
S'all good. And she's not a dude, which was part of your description too... ;)

KCC

Sep 4, 2021 12:46 am
I’ll die last, on account of being the one doing all the killing. Foiled in the end by the sole survivor! ;)
Sep 4, 2021 12:49 am
Who knows where in the order Patti will be as she wanders around drunk and aimless while heads are rolling. Maybe that will save her in the end. Stay tuned and find out! Bwahahaha.
Sep 4, 2021 4:38 am
Kristin is doubtlessly going to be offed first. She's an alienated loner, which is practically a death sentence.
Sep 7, 2021 8:10 pm
We gonna open this to the whole community to vote? Now's the time, right, as we meet all the obnoxious PCs...
Sep 7, 2021 10:12 pm
I could make a public thread tomorrow. GM, is the game public? If not, it might be worthwhile to make it public
Sep 7, 2021 11:06 pm
It's public. Yeah feel free to make a site-wide post if you'd like!
Sep 7, 2021 11:15 pm
Sweet. Thanks to both of you. Should be fun.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.