Transformers RPG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 4, 2021 2:10 am
Just saw today that a Transformers RPG was announced a couple days ago by Renegade Game Studios. It's set to release March of 2022. It doesn't say what system it uses, so I'll assume it's unique to the game or maybe the company since I see they also have Power Rangers and G.I. Joe RPGs.

It's pretty early to do anything more than compile a list of those potentially interested. I know I am down to play (maybe to run a game?).

Let's see if we have other G1 Transformers fans here.

Len

Sep 4, 2021 4:39 am
G1 is great. I was the exact target audience when they starting airing on TV. I still remember seeing the three-part pilot - the duel on the top of the dam where energy axe and energy flail clashed, and the way part 2 ended with Optimus Prime in vehicle mode tumbling down the steep mountain slope in a torturous cliffhanger! Seeing the 1986 animated movie was a milestone in my childhood. I've probably seen it 30 times over the years.

I didn't really track the Transformers too far after that, but I've tangentially read the lore through wikis and such in moments of middle-age nostalgia. I'd love to be involved in a Transformers game when it comes out, irl willing, complete with cheesy Cybertronian slang, sound effects, and 80s power metal music!
Sep 4, 2021 4:17 pm
Dang, Len's post takes me back! Count me in as well!

Sep 4, 2021 8:16 pm
Len says:
I'd love to be involved in a Transformers game when it comes out, irl willing, complete with cheesy Cybertronian slang, sound effects, and 80s power metal music!
♪ You got the touch.... ♫
♪ You got the POOOWEEEER! YEAH! ♫
Sep 4, 2021 10:27 pm
Definitely interested. I've seen the homebrew for Genesys, but would love to see what the official one looks/plays like. Especially if cross-over potential is baked in.

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2008/08/baronrav_1219927708.jpg
Last edited September 4, 2021 10:29 pm
Sep 5, 2021 5:01 pm
Khulod says:

♪ You got the touch.... ♫
♪ You got the POOOWEEEER! YEAH! ♫

Len

Sep 5, 2021 8:17 pm
You can win if you dare! dare! dare! dare!
Sep 6, 2021 5:01 pm
Dare to be Stupid!
Sep 10, 2021 4:19 pm
I don't know what I am more excited for Transformers or Power Rangers. No matter what, I want to play both.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.