Savage Worlds

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 27, 2021 5:15 am
Valdus says:
I guess I will have to go the rules and find that out. Oh well, I guess this Alice is in the rabbit hole!
You really can't go wrong. Savage Worlds is a blast to play!
Sep 27, 2021 6:04 am
Also, have always wanted to play The Goon...
Sep 27, 2021 7:03 pm
I've been itching to play Savage Worlds online for a while, but never found a good way to handle the cards and exploding dice on previous platforms. I have SWADE and would be happy to join up in a game if or when it takes off.

Deadlands is pretty fantastic, but SW is loaded with lots of neat settings. I vote. . ."yes". :)
Sep 28, 2021 12:30 am
Yep. I love Up to 4 Players. They are great about explaining how systems work and this is no exception. They pretty much hit the nail on the head. Okay, there seems to be some interest in a pulp game, so I'll be setting it up in the next week or so and will post the link here.
Last edited September 28, 2021 12:30 am
Sep 29, 2021 4:57 pm
Good luck! Hope it goes well. =3
Sep 29, 2021 5:13 pm
WhtKnt says:
Yep. I love Up to 4 Players. They are great about explaining how systems work and this is no exception. They pretty much hit the nail on the head. Okay, there seems to be some interest in a pulp game, so I'll be setting it up in the next week or so and will post the link here.
Awesome.
Oct 2, 2021 5:05 pm
I don't suppose there might be a spot for this still?

I'm back on the plane for the first time in a long time and would love some two-fisted SWADE fun. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.