Race: Human
Class: Bard
Background: Sage
What He Lost: His creativity
Trait: ?
Ideal: ?
Bond: ?
Flaw: ?

Beven basically grew up in libraries. His parents were both learned and respected scholars in their fields and Beven was raised to follow in their footsteps. In helping others looking for knowledge, Beven found the beauty of archaic poetry and song and felt moved to follow that passion into bardic training. He sold it to his parents as trying to keep oral traditions alive but he could tell he disappointed them. Still, he could not shake that scholarly mein in his bardic training. He picked up the mechanics of playing easy enough and could sing back a song he heard only once pitch perfect, but he had no songs of his own. His best friend from that time was a Kenku bard in training named B Sharp who sympathized and understood the frustrations of only being able to repeat what others created.
Oct 2, 2021 11:12 pm
Jules Honeyfriend

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/893989621610979380/894276182508470272/20412.jpgPlayed By: soises
Race: Forest Gnome
Class: Rogue
Background: Witchlight Hand
What He Lost: His sense of direction
Traits: I can find common ground between the fiercest enemies, empathizing with them and always working toward peace. I am polite and respectful.
Ideal: The path to self-improvement is through knowledge.
Bond: I want to have my sense of orientation back. Somehow. Someday. Better sooner than later.
Flaw: It's not stealing if I need it more than someone else.

Instead of growing up with inquisitive gnome relatives, Tymora saw to it, that he was found and raised in the household of Finch Honeyfriend, a retired a Halfling adventurer. Brought up in Waterdeep with three halfling siblings, Jules had a pleasant home and always good food on his plate with lots and lots of tales from the adventuring Honeyfriends and their comrades of old and new, who liked to visit and stay a few days to tell of their adventures.

Growing up the whole family, and everybody in the district, soon realized that this boy couldn't be trusted to find anything outside of his street. Not that he was stupid and there were better days than others, but he got lost so often, that the City Watch recognized him when he was about five and had to support him from time to time until he left the City of Splendours.

This happened when Jules decided on a warm spring day, that he wanted to see more than Waterdeep had to offer. Fully aware of his shortcomings he packed some food plus his warm cloak and with the sea on his left, he went north. The Honeyfriends waved the young adventurer goodbye and hoped beyond hope, that one day - Tymora willing - he would find his way back home.

Instead of reaching an important town, he promptly found the Witchlight Carnival and followed it around for over a year now. Being employed as a helping hand the gnome traveled with the artists and saw many wonderful places. But the fancy wore off and by now he feels that there is something for him to be found. Out there. Somewhere.
Oct 2, 2021 11:17 pm
Reynard Sylvaranth

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/890766164437909618/894026263117840394/119682928_251935099399488_3496595161071416015_n.jpgPlayed By: Naatkinson
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Fighter
Background: Soldier
What He Lost: His childhood friend
Personality Traits: I’m haunted by memories of war. I can’t get the images of violence out of my mind. I’ve lost too many friends, and I’m slow to make new ones.
Ideals: Greater Good. Our lot is to lay down our lives in defense of others. (Good)
Bonds: I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.
Flaws: I’m a sucker for a pretty face.

Reynard served for 6 years with the Knights in Silver, and fought to protect the lands of Silverymoon. After, he traded the battlefield for the courtroom, and continued to protect the people as a barrister.

When he was a child, Reynard and his friend were caught in a magical portal that took his friend and touched his shadow. Over time, his shadow began speaking to him, but it's clear that only he can hear it. He'd been tempted to seek help for it, but when his ability to manage himself in social situations suddenly deteriorated, he decided to seek out help.
Oct 2, 2021 11:20 pm
Quennan Amakiir
https://i.imgur.com/dIj1th0.jpg?1Played By: KCC
Race: Drow
Class: Druid
Background: Feylost
What He Lost: Lyre
Trait: ?
Ideal: ?
Bond: ?
Flaw: ?

Quennen Amakiir recalled stooping… the luminous fungi had always called to him… A moment later, curiosity sated, he hurried to catch up to his mother… A branching path and a wrong choice… The oppressive dark and rock gave way to light, and air, and sounds of mirth…

It was a memory that swam to the surface of Quennen’s mind from time to time. The type that sat behind the eyes, waiting for rest. The kind that couldn’t be shaken free, or tricked into being forgotten.

A clearing, beside a lake… and a unicorn, shimmering silver in the light…
Oct 2, 2021 11:22 pm
Sarynn Thalshay

https://i.imgur.com/udbmiit.jpgPlayed By: CancerMan
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
What She Lost: Her twin sister, Marynn, and her hearing.
Personality Trait: I’m haunted by fey laughter and the voice of my sister, that only I can hear.
Ideal: Wanderlust. I prefer to take the less traveled path. (Chaotic)
Bond: My sister is the most important thing in the multiverse to me.
Flaw: I think the whole multiverse is out to get me.

As children, Sarynn and her twin sister Marynn, along with the rest of their immediate family, moved into a new housing complex developed in a recently-cleared woodland area. Their home just happened to be near a fairy circle, a portal into the Feywild. Exploring the woods, they were lured into the Feywild (or kidnapped) by the Shining Man. Marynn was enthralled, but Sarynn fought back, and with the help of the Green Lady, she tried to exact a promise from the Shining Man for her sister's return.

Unfortunately, Sarynn did not word the bargain properly. Marynn did return, but only as a presence that Sarynn could feel within her, as a disembodied voice that only Sarynn could hear. In addition, Sarynn lost her ability to hear everything else around her, as she was so desperate to hear her sister's voice. She wandered the Feywild after that, for she also neglected to ask for safe passage home, but the Green Lady gifted some of her own influence and power so that Sarynn might survive.

Her skin carries a violet hue, like the setting sun across the storm. Motes of light glisten in her eyes as amethyst irises draw from ink-stained pupils. Wild black hair set out in all directions, as though driven by wanderlust to be free from restraint. Her ears have elongated tips, elf-like, save for their rounded tips that belie a human origin.
Oct 2, 2021 11:24 pm
Twisp McNivens

https://i.imgur.com/0acRbaj.jpgPlayed By: Jabes.plays.RPG
Race: Harengon
Class: Wizard
What He Lost: His pocket watch
Trait: I have a hard time staying focused on... oh, and my brain tends to jump from one... did I mention focus?
Ideal: No Limits. Nothing should fetter the infinite possibility inherent in all existence.
Bond: I've been searching my whole life for the answer to a certain question... but I've forgotten what it is.
Flaw: I overlook obvious solutions in favor of complicated ones.

Twisp is a Harengon from Prismeer who befriended Sarynn during her time there. He has lost his marbles his pocket watch, and has journeyed with Sarynn to the material plane in pursuit of ... what was it again? Oh right, his marbles pocket watch.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.