[Deadlands: The Weird West] Blood Drive? [closed]

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 10, 2021 10:00 pm
I have been rolling it around in my head to run some of the new Deadlands. I’d begin with the Blood Drive and work into Horror of Headstone Hill afterwards, making for a Novice to Legendary run for folks.

I’m just unsure how much interest there would be…. Any takers? :)
Last edited October 12, 2021 3:58 pm
Oct 10, 2021 11:38 pm
I just had a game I was in fall through and would definitely play! I love Savage Worlds and recently bought the Deadlands book. I almost bought each of those modules this week too, but held them in my DriveThru cart.

If you get a game going I'll hold off purchasing/reading theough them until afterwards.
Oct 10, 2021 11:49 pm
I'm interested. I love Savage Worlds and the weirdness of Deadlands.
Oct 10, 2021 11:54 pm
I've got the full DL:WW kickstarter package, but haven't run or played it yet, or read the modules.

I'd love to see this get played. If you need a player, I'm there with bells on.
Oct 11, 2021 1:43 am
I been hankerin' for some six-gun play and I gotta one a them ol' characters lined up and everythin'.

I'm in if you'll have me. Preacher Wilson Burke, con-man and all-around black hat turned Father against his will, reporting for duty.
Oct 11, 2021 2:24 am
Count me in. Haven’t played Deadlands in a long while. Would like to get back into it.
Oct 11, 2021 4:42 pm
Well, that was certainly a better response than I expected. :)

Sounds like I need to get a game setup.... anyone point me to a guide to doing that for GP? :)
Oct 11, 2021 4:51 pm
User Qralloq has made a video to give advice on how to create a game. Have a look :)

If you have any other questions, just let me know
Oct 12, 2021 2:56 am
Qralloq says:
I've got the full DL:WW kickstarter package, but haven't run or played it yet, or read the modules.

I'd love to see this get played. If you need a player, I'm there with bells on.
Ditto.

SW is one of those systems I've been wanting to try because I've heard so much good things about it. And Deadlands Classic was one of my favorite RPGs.
Oct 12, 2021 3:37 pm
Look like you got enough as someone who enjoys the system hoping for good things for the players and GM... dat food shortage and jackelopes though...Xd...
Oct 12, 2021 3:59 pm
I'll see about getting a game setup where can start talking characters, etc. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.