*pokes head out of shadows*

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 30, 2016 2:40 pm
Hey! Long time gamer of many systems and vet of another, sadly defunct PbP site.

I was invited here by an old necromancer of mine, who I will not identify for fear of sullying any reputation they have garnered (also, I don't know their handle).

Looking forward to some good gaming and perhaps running... something... in the future.
May 30, 2016 3:08 pm
Welcome Ujimona! Glad to have you on board. Anything in particular you're looking to play in? Or run?
May 30, 2016 3:20 pm
The lure to get me here was mchung's CoC game, so we'll start with that. I'm usually pretty open to new systems and game types, tough I favour politics and mystery over kick-in-the-door.
As for what I'd run... I've got an L5R game just begging for me to finish fleshing it out, and a Shadowrun game that I had resigned to never being played that is in need of an update to the newest edition.
May 30, 2016 3:21 pm
Welcome to pbp! Have a blast!!!
May 30, 2016 3:24 pm
Ujimona says:
The lure to get me here was mchung's CoC game, so we'll start with that. I'm usually pretty open to new systems and game types, tough I favour politics and mystery over kick-in-the-door.
As for what I'd run... I've got an L5R game just begging for me to finish fleshing it out, and a Shadowrun game that I had resigned to never being played that is in need of an update to the newest edition.
I really need to stop being lazy and finish off the forum upgrades so I can get to the L5R and 7th Sea character sheets.
May 30, 2016 5:30 pm
Welcome to Gamersplane! I hope you'll find it's a particularly friendly and fun site (I certainly do).

I'm sure you have probably noticed by now, but there are a couple of games in the Games Tavern looking for players. Have a look and see if you are interested in any.
Last edited May 30, 2016 5:37 pm
May 30, 2016 9:14 pm
Welcome to GP! Hope you find the games that you're looking for! :D
May 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Hello and welcome.
May 30, 2016 11:11 pm
Welcome! Hope you find many elder ones whispering you to insanity!
May 31, 2016 9:03 pm
Welcome and enjoy. That's an elder one in disguise ^
Last edited May 31, 2016 9:03 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.