Glen Rand

Feb 6, 2015 12:22 am
Hey, so for my character I was thinking of inverting a few tropes and making my Smuggler/Pilot more like John Falstaff than Han Solo. He's going to be kind of a slob, noticeably overweight, and have a serious heart condition due to this. But he is also going to be quite friendly and outgoing, the kind of guy who laughs at himself and would take a bullet for a friend. Of course, he is still going to be a criminal - Glen is wanted by the Empire for smuggling arms to the Rebellion. He doesn't care much about the Rebels, but they pay decent enough to be worth it. I'm still thinking about his backstory, but the gist of it is that he used to be a respectable merchant, but after the fall of the Republic he had to turn to arms smuggling to pay for his medicine.

What do you guys think?
Feb 6, 2015 1:10 pm
I love inverting tropes! I think his backstory makes sense, and probably meshes with a lot of other characters' troubles from around the same time.
Feb 11, 2015 4:49 am
Done with my character! I only noted skills I have ranks in, and I also had an issue where I could only add one weapon. I have a proper sheet filled out, but the one on the site has all the important stuff.
Feb 11, 2015 1:00 pm
I can't see the character yet. Have you added him to the game?
Feb 11, 2015 1:19 pm
Sorry, I forgot to add him. I did just now.
Feb 11, 2015 1:29 pm
Approved. I'll set some things up tonight and have our opening crawl and first episode by Thursday night.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.