GoFundMe for Machiabelly

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 25, 2021 1:52 am
I asked Machiabelly's wife, Lori, about sending something for his service and she requested financial donations in lieu of flowers.

A GoFundMe has been set up for his memorial. It is entirely voluntary and has been blessed by the powers that be (Keleth).

If you would like to support this endeavor and can afford to do so, please consider adding whatever amount you're comfortable with it. Even small amounts will add up and make a difference.

https://gofund.me/dfefe1da
Nov 25, 2021 7:28 am
Thanks for setting that up
Nov 26, 2021 2:26 pm
Great response from the community. I'm sure that will make a real difference.
Dec 8, 2021 3:01 pm
I mailed the total amount from the fundraiser to Machiabelly's family today. Our community raised almost $700 for his memorial and end-of-life costs! I wanted to personally thank you, the community, for not only your donations for his memorial fund but the thoughts and messages that I passed on to his family. This is the first internet community that has actually felt like a community of people rather than just usernames and that means more than I can say. I think you're all wonderful and you deserve the best.

From Mrs. Machiabelly:

This means so much to me and our daughter.

I really appreciate all you and the community has done my husband. He was a kind man and would have done the same for some else in the group.

Much love to you and the others ❤
Last edited December 8, 2021 3:02 pm
Dec 8, 2021 3:48 pm
Thank you skeptical_stun for organising this.
Dec 8, 2021 4:06 pm
Indeed, thank you.
Dec 8, 2021 4:46 pm
Yes, thank you, skeptical_stun. I am glad we were able to help in some way. That's quite a response from a small community. I'm proud to be a part of it.
Dec 8, 2021 5:33 pm
Amazing. Thank you to all who participated.
Dec 8, 2021 7:03 pm
Fantastic, thanks
Dec 9, 2021 1:29 pm
Thanks skeptical stun for being the contact point, it means much to hear her words.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.