Explore the Uncharted Continent -Interst/Recruitme

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 14, 2021 10:56 am
That is an acceptable idea. So long as it fits the setting. There is a small minority on the continennt not there directly for personal gain. Clerics are their to sace the souls of natives and to finicial benefit their church/temple. Some maybe there for more benign reasons.
Personal go should fit the theme and not imply too much familiarity with the continent.
Dec 14, 2021 12:35 pm
Well, sorry, but it sound like no to me. I will not play cleric who is sent by church to earn money, but need a wizard to pay for the ticket.

I will have have atypical half orc who is tired of grudging acceptance (among other PHB races half orcs are generally distrusted or feared). His reason to travel and goals are the most typical for his race -
[ +- ] As per PHB
My PC has currently fallen into introverted behavior, trying to attract as little attention to themselves as possible, but I hope that adventuring life-style will change that
Dec 14, 2021 1:42 pm
Clerics have a starting wealth of 5d4×10. That would on average be 80 gp. Passage is 50gp and you could still buy some gear..not alot of standard gear, but some cheapier stuff is available in the ports as well.

A half orc is fine as well. A marginalized group such as them would be drawn to places such as this
Dec 15, 2021 1:38 am
I am interested and I was thinking an elf druid that saw a vision and she needs to go to the new land to find a magical crystal of the tree of life to save her forest tribe from disaster.
Personality Trait: I feel far more comfortable around animals than people.
Ideal: The natural world is more important than all the constructs of civilization
Bond: I suffer awful visions of a coming disaster and will do anything to prevent it.
Flaw: I am slow to trust members of other races, tribes, and societies.
What do you think?
Last edited December 15, 2021 1:47 am
Dec 15, 2021 3:20 am
An elf would be great. To be honest though I am not sure if your druid would have much luck on her quest to fulfill her vision. None the less you would be welcome if you are still interested
Dec 15, 2021 8:10 am
Storyweaver, I would be interested in exploring the continent with a wizard interested in necromancy. Not because he is evil, but purely as research in the balance of life and death. His studies in the civilized lands have led to several misunderstandings with the law, so he is leaving for better opportunities in the wilderness.
Dec 15, 2021 11:22 am
Rpgventurer
I think you will find alot of that on the Unexplored continent. You will have plenty of subject matter
Dec 15, 2021 5:26 pm
ok I will find something else.... it needs to be a true vision and now a false one :p

You do not have permission to post in this thread.