Cartel (Interest Check)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 17, 2021 2:15 pm
Been wanting to play Cartel for awhile and thought I'd post an official interest check. Cartel is a PbtA game where you play characters involved in a Mexican drug cartel. Think media like Narcos, Sicario, Desperado, The Wire, Breaking Bad, etc. Looking for 4 players and I am planning the game to run about 2 months, starting in the end of December. If you're interested or have questions, leave a comment!
Dec 17, 2021 4:30 pm
This looks really interesting and I like the 2 month time frame. I had a look at the info on the KS page. I like the idea of it being about the drug war, from the perspective of the Mexican people who live in the middle of it, and that it "isn’t about glorifying drugs; it’s about finding human moments amidst the sprawling catastrophe known as the War on Drugs. It’s about exploring what it means to live in the supply chain. It’s about connecting across borders, and seeing the people (and their conflicts) on the other side."

But I'm in loads of games. If you don't fill it and need another player, I should be available. A few of my games are close to finishing up (If you kill Patty, that is one of them!).
Dec 17, 2021 4:39 pm
Patty is immortal. Plus, she needs to carry on Susan's family legacy
Dec 17, 2021 4:46 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Patty is immortal. Plus, she needs to carry on Susan's family legacy
Haha that's awful.
Dec 17, 2021 5:02 pm
I'm on the fence about this, but like Windyridge, give me a call of you end up short on players
Dec 17, 2021 6:54 pm
Would be interested but have a super-busy holiday coming up... prepare for an absence post, peeps I play with. I'll keep an eye out incase you can't fill the game, but I doubt that'll be the case.
Dec 19, 2021 1:52 am
I really wanna try PvP with a PbtA.
Did not know this title but being by Magpie means it's probably well developed. Really into the short duration as well. I'd be glad to play.
Dec 19, 2021 6:57 am
I'd like to congratulate Drugs, for winning the War on Drugs, on drugs.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.